Star Wars SSC SDCC whine thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Lets try to keep the whining in here.

No Chewbacca?!?!
No C-3PO?!?!?
No R2-D2?!?!?
2 EU 12-inch figures?!?!
No Hoth?!?!?

What about real critiques? Can they go in the other threads are should we just limit our comments to unquestioning praise?

Sign me up!!!!

El busto for me this year, so disappointed Id been looking forward to this for a long time.

Again this is only in regards to the 1:6 line

As I mentioned in another thread, this pause will give me time to rethink whether or not I want to continue with this line.

:crying:monkey2

But those are actually tears of joy, because the Yoda and Clone PF and Vader vs. Obi are awesome!

well. i can say 2 eu figures was certainly not going to change my mind that it was time to stop collecting the line. non 1/6th it looks great, 1/6th goodbye

Nothing OT this year...really? Guess I'm relying on Hasbro for my OT fix.

Hasbro has been putting out some good, new OT stuff lately. I'm not crazy about the prices, but at least the 3-3/4" line has steadily improved over time with no signs of slowing down. You just have to be selective.

Hasbro has been putting out some good, new OT stuff lately. I'm not crazy about the prices, but at least the 3-3/4" line has steadily improved over time with no signs of slowing down. You just have to be selective.

Exactly! I stick to just remakes of the vintage stuff and custom improvements/upgrades.

Whine.jpeg

Well they didnt give us even the Medicom R2 and 3PO either.

In fact there was no new Medicom Star Wars at all.

They aren't going up for pre-order but it does mention them in the PPO and later orders page. And I think I saw them on the booth map, but I don't remember which podium.

:lol @ this thread.

1:1 Darth Vader Full Reveal Bust
1:6 AOTC Clone
1:4 Yoda kicking the ^^^^ out of a Clone PF
Obi v Vader ANH Diorama
1:2 Commmander Cody LSB with light up Palpatine
1:6 Clone Wars Anakin
1:6 Grand Admiral Thrawn (I loved the Zahn novels)

This year is the first year in a while that I'm actually really excited for SW SSC Offerings. Kudos to SSC!

What 1:6 they have is nice enough but

No OT = No Sale

Oh well, there's only a few figures left that I want anyway.

I only collect 1/6 so this year is a major letdown as far as what I personally want in my collection. Was really hoping for Tarkin, Dooku, AOTC Anakin, TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Padme (not all at once mind you, but at least one of these major characters). I will get the Clonetrooper for sure and I like what I see of CW Anakin, but honestly this year is a big "Meh".

Glad for the folks who buy the Dio's and LS Busts, your in for a treat!

:lol @ this thread.

1:1 Darth Vader Full Reveal Bust
1:6 AOTC Clone
1:4 Yoda kicking the ^^^^ out of a Clone PF
Obi v Vader ANH Diorama
1:2 Commmander Cody LSB with light up Palpatine
1:6 Clone Wars Anakin
1:6 Grand Admiral Thrawn (I loved the Zahn novels)

This year is the first year in a while that I'm actually really excited for SW SSC Offerings. Kudos to SSC!

I don't think you should be posting this joyous praise in the official whining thread... I guess you'll have to get two infractions. :nono

At least SW is still being offered to collectors-- or perhaps some of you need to visit Whedonville, or the LOTR section to talk about their 1/6 holes... I personally can't look at my unfinished Bond 1/6 collection without a tear rolling down my cheek... :monkey2

Ah well... To each their own.

Back