Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker

Looks nice. Not a must-buy though.

You can see a preview pic on Sideshow's site. Personally I think it looks cool, but I want a regular AOTC Anakin. However, the face looks great!

You were right Irish, zero interest in this years Con, this and Thrawn???

Another easy pass

I just checked the SS home page, Clonobi and Utapau are still available, so why make these? It would be like making more Endor troops, baffling

Anaclone2.jpg

That looks like what I was hoping for. I didn't want an Anakin in clone armor. But he will look really awesome next to Clonobi.

This is the look I was thinking too, much as it's a bit out of place to do Anakin from one season and Obi-Wan from the other, both armored with great portraits is better in the end, Anakin from the same season as Obi-Wan basically would be an Episode 2 figure.

The biggest excitement for me is, this wraps up Clone Wars for me, I wanted the 3 heroes of the PT in their CW form and now I will have it, if others come that I like cool, but there's no one I was hoping for to feel my collection was complete that isn't happening.

I'll probably pass on this, I think I prefer ROTS Anakin. But we'll see, the armor is cool

Back