Hot Toys BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riko

Super Freak
Reaction score
wouldn't that be nice? :)

how cool is he as a hero? let's see what we have.

- He's always dressed in black, has a "cape" like black coat
blade.jpg

- has a mean and cool looking head (would really like to see HT do a Wesley Snipes)
snipes.jpg

- sunglasses :cool:

- his sword is just awsome
Blade_Daywalker_Sword.jpg

- big ass guns
blade2-1.jpg

B_Mac2.jpg

Blade_1_mac_10.gif

- spikes, blades, shotgun
blade.jpg

- hey, maybe hot toys can add his black muscle car with the figure
https://img18.picoodle.com/img/img18/3/1/28/f_blade1chargm_5b8514a.jpg(just kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldn't that be nice? :)

Because you asked nicely, I have an inside contact at Hot Toys, I will get them to do this license, how about the whole trilogy? I can make it happen. Consider it done. No need to thank me, its happening because the request was made. Your welcome.

Because you asked nicely, I have an inside contact at Hot Toys, I will get them to do this license, how about the whole trilogy? I can make it happen. Consider it done. No need to thank me, its happening because the request was made. Your welcome.
............! I just found out hot toys is making blade mike you have made our wildest dreams come true! :lol

Mike, this is just another reason why I know your real name is Robert. :lol

But which outfit? yes very minor changes are made but changes none the less!

blade1-3.jpg

as you can see the vest changes each time

will they also do a abigail ( jessica biel ) figure from blade trinity ?

Aye I prefer the armour on blade 1 as well.

:lol your the man Mike

is this a joke or for reals? :) I would LOVE to have this from Hot Toys.. I would be all over this..

Sorry, gotta go with Blade 2, it was his best overall look:
blade2.jpg

The unique buckled vest, the red lined coat, just awesome. Use the new solid jointed muscled body like wolverine and give him his body tattoos and it'd be sweet.

is this a joke or for reals? :) I would LOVE to have this from Hot Toys.. I would be all over this..

No faith? Come on, I gave the guarantee. Look this, it says right there in black and white on the first line: Blade Trilogy.

3733922483_0b3cc33e3d_o.jpg

I told them while they are at it to throw the X-Men Trilogy and Spider-Man Trilogy as well. Its what I do, but they told me my favors are used up for a bit so I can't guarantee anything else for the time being. You're welcome.

Hot Toys have already done a Blade head, so it's not such a stretch for them to do this, so the price ought to be much less than their usual. What I'd like to see is a Reaper.

302yjcp.jpg

Because you asked nicely, I have an inside contact at Hot Toys, I will get them to do this license, how about the whole trilogy? I can make it happen. Consider it done. No need to thank me, its happening because the request was made. YOU'RE welcome.

Fixed!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back