DC Direct Batman VS Killer Croc statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
DCC10946.jpg

I am sure it will be on the small size but looks pretty cool!

their vs statues have always the same pose and design...

I like that. Nicely executed and simply dynamic. DCD has some interesting statues and busts coming out in the next few months.
I also like that these are Jim Lee inspired designs from the Hush arc but are not Jim Lee specific in sculpture. Should go nice next to the Superman v. Darkseid piece.

lol shai only likes marvel dios

No seriously, ...theres always someone coming from the air attacking the other...I dont know..they all look in the same pose too me...I'm not biased by the way, I've always loved great statues whatever the compagny is.

look:

full-statue.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC69139lg.jpg

DC0134.jpg

even this has the same position, even iif the jokers getting pushed

8577afullzm3.jpg

Those are still nice statues though...

That Batman/Croc statue is fantastic! I love the Batman pose and cape - and the Batarangs stuck in Croc are a great touch too :D I'm not really a fan of 'monster' Croc tho.... I prefer him more human looking as per his original incarnation. Still, it's definitely a great piece!!

Here are some pictures of this Batman/Croc statue I did for DC.. The link opens up a very large photo. Just click on the image to enlarge it to 100% and scroll around to see the various views. I think it is about 14 inches tall or somewhere around there. Very fun project!

https://villafanestudios.com/BatvsCroc.jpg

That is truly a beautiful sculpt, Ray! The amount of texture and detail is amazing. I wouldn't mind an unpainted version.

You're missed over here.

Back