Hot Toys - Biohazard 5 Albert Wesker S.T.A.R.S. Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well it's been noted in the Chris S.T.A.R.S. thread, but seeing as no one has bothered yet..........

20090717_3fd8c78fb54b32b212a5cru4Wa7CYAaA.jpg

The lighting in that photo is terrible, it makes the vest look a brownish color.

But this is great news. For me, it'll be the version I get. For more...hardcore fans of Wesker, they'll get both.

this is what i love to wake up too on a friday afternoon!, im never gonna have money ever again...BUT I DONT CARE!!

as for Jill. wasnt there some sort've rights issue with her. Some wierd mumbo jumbo about her rights belonging to the first game. i believe it was discussed in one of these RE5 figure threads.

I hate you Hot Toys! you are making me poor! That's both Chris and Weskers alternate outfits, just need Sheva in her tribal threads..

as for Jill. wasnt there some sort've rights issue with her. Some wierd mumbo jumbo about her rights belonging to the first game. i believe it was discussed in one of these RE5 figure threads.

I remeber hearing that as well. I don't get it though both Wesker and Chris are in RE1. If that is the case, I just hop HT can obtain the rights to make Jill. This set just won't be complete without her.

there will be a definite hole left by Jill's abscence, but i cant resist getting this entire line.

looks like i'll be going ahead with my customs of Wesker now. im gonna have to get 4 weskers total...eesh but it'll look amazing to have a "legacy" shot

this is what i love to wake up too on a friday afternoon!, im never gonna have money ever again...BUT I DONT CARE!!

yeah i read that too but im just hoping it was a joke or something so it a huge suprise when she is revealed

I've always wanted HT to make a STARS Wesker but now that I've seen it, I've realized that the Midnight version is much more interesting designwise.

I still can't decide which version I'm getting...:monkey2

Back