Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Now this one I'll get. Looks like he's got his shirt that he starts the game with as well.

n32ih2.jpg

2upwx1x.jpg

AWESOME! Gatling gun!

With S.T.A.R.S Chris it also looks like you get the MP5, The Magnum Wesker midnight uses in multiplayer, 2 grenades and a different pistol. Maybe the SIG P226?

As well as the shirt he uses at the start of the game.

Awesome, I want both versions of Chris.

Last edited:
Who is that under STARS Chris? Looks like Leon but I'm not sure from the angle...

Awesome. I'll have to pick this one up as well. Now if only we had Jill to go along with him :monkey2
I don't think it's a new Wesker on the second shelf, though. I think it's the same one with the jacket off to show off the new sculpted fore-arms.

SWEETNESS!!!!! And I see a STARS Wesker too. God HT is gonna bankrupt me! But I just have one question, WHERE THE HELL IS JILL???? C'mon HT give us Jill.

I don't think it's a new Wesker on the second shelf, though. I think it's the same one with the jacket off to show off the new sculpted fore-arms.
I'm not sure...does the Wesker we already know about have a pistol holder on his leg? Also, the hydra looks like it's attached to his back. Plus, his pants are tucked into his boots.

Awesome. I'll have to pick this one up as well. Now if only we had Jill to go along with him :monkey2

I think it is. It looks like hes wearing a flak vest and there appears to be a pistol holster on his leg. In RE5 Wesker had a shoulder holster for his handgun.

Ok, looking at it again, I'm probably wrong. A S.T.A.R.S. Wesker would be another must buy. Hot Toys' eternal quest to deprive me of all of my money continues.

Also, that's not Chris's safari jacket. That's the shirt he wore at the beginning of the game.

Ok, looking at it again, I'm probably wrong. A S.T.A.R.S. Wesker would be another must buy. Hot Toys' eternal quest to deprive me of all of my money continues.

Also, that's not Chris's safari jacket. That's the shirt he wore at the beginning of the game.

Yeah you are correct! I forgot the Safari jacket is white tiger striped. Still it's cool that HT included it. Now if only they'ed release Jill.

Back