King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buy now!!
Exclusive with Jerry Vanderstelt Print :rock
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=97241&utm_source=listing-97241&affiliate=dstephan

Regular:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9724&utm_source=listing-9724&affiliate=dstephan

16-2.jpg

visit Sideshow video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

Aragorn...again????? :monkey2 KOTD looks good though :)

Yeah I know what you mean GG. That's Aragorn now in every format, including 2 dios. Still, like you say, KOTD does look good. Also nice to see they've gone with the 'Skully' face rather than the SSW type of face.

:wave

Aragorn...again????? :monkey2 KOTD looks good though :)

Have my worst fears come true?:confused: Another Aragorn! :sick I suspect this is the back of Aragorn's head, but has this actually been confirmed or is this just speculation?

you sure its not a PF and its pictured in a VS pose with Aragorn PF?

you sure its not a PF and its pictured in a VS pose with Aragorn PF?

You might be right p!tu! Are you trying to tell us something? ;)

This looks like it will be a nice piece but it would be cool to have Legolas and Sideshow's unloveable dwarf behind him or perhaps having Aragorn with Anduril to the KOTDs neck.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl na. Its a Dio. and the pics of the King that io have seen his Clothing is Sculpted.

Ahhhh nice....so you're just playing mind games with us........:emperor

It's a nice idea, but u can see that aragorn is weilding anduril in this pic, but he's not in the pf. :)

Nice catch Anubis!......now don''t you have to run along and take a pic. of a supposedly awesome Gimli remarque? :naughty

Yeah I know what you mean GG. That's Aragorn now in every format, including 2 dios. Still, like you say, KOTD does look good. Also nice to see they've gone with the 'Skully' face rather than the SSW type of face.

Yeah, the KOTD is deffo more like the film, which is great...no if only they will make it on a seperate base a la Shades of mordor and I would buy it! :monkey3 :lol

Have my worst fears come true?:confused: Another Aragorn! :sick I suspect this is the back of Aragorn's head, but has this actually been confirmed or is this just speculation?

I'm not entirely sure why SS has such a fascination with the Aragorn charactor?? :confused: I mean I know he was one of the main charactors but...every format? before we have even seen anything regarding Gimli, Merry, Pippin, Denothor, Eomer, Faramir etc etc does seem a little odd :sick

Color me interested since I haven't bought Aragorn in any format yet. Haven't bought any dios from this line at all, but do have a few from the Marvel line, including the Cap VS. Red Skull, which strangely seems to be rising in price all the time.

IN ANY CASE, I'll be keeping my eye open for this one. But yes, would prefer a PF of a character I really wanted.

You know what, there's just something bothering me about that 'back of the head' shot. Any chance it could be a Corsair? :confused:

Back