Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1872

Default Re: Medicom Kaneda and bike

I know. But I over-reacted and I apologize and I just want to clear the air. No hard feelings?

Can Otomofan and Potato-man be friends?

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Long shot but if anyone has a Kaneda they?re willing to let go PM me!

Can't believe these are going on a decade old. My bike still looks beautiful, thank god, but Kaneda's outfit has faded, I believe. No cracks or tears, but definitely lost its luster, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Otomofan View Post
    Can't believe these are going on a decade old. My bike still looks beautiful, thank god, but Kaneda's outfit has faded, I believe. No cracks or tears, but definitely lost its luster, sadly.
    wasn't that how it was suppose to look in the movie? that guy pretty much wearing the same bike outfit for years.

I always come here hoping to see the AKIRA thread bumped cause some company will finally make some 1/12 scale figures......

But it never happens.

If it were ever gonna happen, it would have been last year, the year the movie took place in. I guess it's just not in the cards.

Kaneda and the bike

Looking for the whole set but mostly the bike at the moment, if anyone out there selling or knows of one at a "decent" price...thx!!

Yeah the bike is really the one that does it for me. If I was a gambling man, I would bet that most fans agree with me lol

Here in Japan, the bike is usually listed for bare minimum $1000......don't know if anyone's actually spending that much though.

Even the much smaller Soul of Popynica is getting really hard to find for less than say, $200 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Otomofan View Post
    Here in Japan, the bike is usually listed for bare minimum $1000......don't know if anyone's actually spending that much though.

Even the much smaller Soul of Popynica is getting really hard to find for less than say, $200 these days.
    A $1000 would be a "steal" compared to the prices on ebay at the moment, pretty sure I'd pull the trigger on that at this point....sooo if anyone is interested