• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Display Pedestals are on sale right now! 70% off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The black marble display pedestals I use to display my collection are on sale right now!

https://www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com/P/14_Square_Marble_Fascia_Display_Pedestal/210/

$54.99 each, normally $239 each.

I paid around the $239 a couple of years ago when I first bought mine.

I just bought 4 more at this great price.

The 42" tall, 14x14 ones work perfect for larger pieces but othe sizes are also nice, depends on your set up.

These weigh about 90 pounds and are incredible quality. You could not have black lamiate ones built this cheap!!!

I use them for my Cinemaquettes in my movie room display.

Good luck!

I also used a coupon to get $30 of my order.

m4535040210.jpg

Thanks for the info. For me, these are economical for space though

Gruson, if that works, I owe you a BIG THANKS BRO! I just ordered 8 of those damn things... Shipping only shows $71 for 8 - 90lb pedestals... we will see.

Yeah, shipping is really cheap too.

Telling you guys, great deal!

Get the $30 off coupon from this site:
https://www.momsview.com/homedecorators.shtml

You should all download my Savings Guide below. Finding deals is what I do and best $4 you will spend or your money back.

Congrats on buying 8 of these Computer! That is how many I have. They will ship, mine already have.

I will take some updated pics this weekend.

These are the classiest pedestals I have seen too and liked the price even at $200!

Appears to be 17 of the 42" black left in stock now.

Last edited:
Yeah, shipping is really cheap too.

Telling you guys, great deal!

Get the $30 off coupon from this site:
https://www.momsview.com/homedecorators.shtml

You should all download my Savings Guide below. Finding deals is what I do and best $4 you will spend or your money back.

Congrats on buying 8 of these Computer! That is how many I have. They will ship, mine already have.

Hey Gru, thanks for this find!! Any idea on how long this sale with be going on for?

I want to by enough for the PFs in my current collection, but I'm thinking maybe I should by a few extra for the future??? (Because I'm sure I want be able to find these exact ones a year from now esp. at the price!)

You got it, $30 off $150.

$30 off $150+ order through this link!
Expires: 07-26-2009
Click here to use this Home Decorators Outlet coupon!

I am using 4 of these now (CM Alien, Indy, Endo, and Predator) and will have 4 for future releases.

Never see them this cheap again. Local carpenter will charge even more for lamiate ones...these are actual marble and much nicer.

Gruson, did you mix up sizes at all and use a lower pedestal for displaying in front of the higher ones? i.e. have a 42" and a 30" in front?

Gruson, did you mix up sizes at all and use a lower pedestal for displaying in front of the higher ones? i.e. have a 42" and a 30" in front?

Since I only have 4 pieces in my collection, I just use the 42", spaced out.

You could use the smaller ones in front of the others too though.

I had a set up like that at one time too.

Even the 48" ones would work...plenty of options to make a display.

Gruson, you da man!!

Cheers. I must be nuts but I ordered 6x42" and 2x30" all in Black. Shipping was crazy low. Used the HD card for 6months no interest as well.

Jim

Hey Gruson, how do you secure an acrylic cover over the pedestal so that if it were to get bumped, it won't slid into the statue? I'm thinking just some black rubber stops that have tape on the bottom.

Back