Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nacho

By demons be driven..
Reaction score
Got my reg ed today anyway here are the pics
P1010123.jpg

P1010124.jpg

P1010125.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010127.jpg
P1010122.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010116.jpg

What? I know SS sent out a notice that a split shipment was arriving in their warehouse, but I didn't know that these were on the way already!!! I ordered the exclusive; did anyone else that ordered the exclusive receive a shipping notice yet??? Maybe the split shipment is the regular version vs. the exclusive?

So what do you think of him overall Nacho - looks like a home run to me. I'm sure its even better in person.

Definately a home run, I dont know what words to choose to describe it.
It just kicks ASS!!! Can't find a single thing I dont like about it.

Fantastic looking piccies and fantastic piece, looks like SS really did a great job :rock

*Hugs Exclusive order* :lol

Looks fantastic!!! :rock SS didn't ^^^^ it up at all it seems. one question though. does his left hand move, because yours is in a different position then SS site and ironmann's pics?

Looks fantastic!!! :rock SS didn't ^^^^ it up at all it seems. one question though. does his left hand move, because yours is in a different position then SS site and ironmann's pics?

Left hand is removable....Turns out I didn't have it on properly just
needed to be pushed on a bit harder.
Thanks for that..:D

WOW ! Already ! Congrats. Looks great !

I have the exclusive on Flexpay and they have yet to bill me. Wonder what's up with that ?

Back