Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default New Picture's of my collection

http://photobucket.com/albums/y32/Boglinnut/

Not sure if this belongs here but I wanted to share.

I $ Figures
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Denger, this was a wonderful tour. You are, without a doubt, out of your gourd and truly insane. More important, if my wife has harsh words about my comparatively feeble collection, I can take her for a tour of yours.

Having just buzzed through 57 images at rapid speed, I have only a few questions:

Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure?

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters!

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure?

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you?

I see that I must sell my house and get one with walk-in closets. And I need pegs of my own for the figures I like to display packaged. Brilliant!

Your stash is a wonder to behold. Happy holidays to you and your 1,000 wrestling figures.
    Last edited by Gruff Old Bear; 12-21-2005 at 06:32 PM.

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Not a wrestling fan I see...

Banned

Feedback
    Not a wrestling fan I see...

Doesn't look like he likes figures either.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure? While I can say for sure my Bog o Bones, Boglin cost more then both of those, George lucas cost me more then hitler. I think Hitler is worth a lot now but I got him sorta cheap at around $50-$60.

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters! I'm not sure what ones your talking about, I assume you mean the 12inch Hasbro ones? Can't think of what else I have...

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure? Hmmm, I do have one, its by the rest of the hellboy stuff, unless that was a joke? I'm lost, haha

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you? Whoops?

Super Freak

Feedback
    And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

It's hard to say as you can see I have a lot of theme's going, I'll you this though, Sideshow is the one company that never dissapoints, them and Sota. Also Boglins of course.

12 inch nightmare
    Feedback
    Boglins! Boy, those were the days, I wonder where mine went...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    dude mine too! I had a good collection as kid, all gone but two or three of em. The collection you now see is a product of ebay and lots of wasted money, haha.