Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don't see him as Hal. I guess this means he won't be Deadpool. I can't imagine DC letting a star of one of their movies do a Marvel film.

To answer the question, probably not, but it depends on how he looks, and how the movie looks.

At least it's not Justin Timberlake. That would have been a disaster. As for Deadpool, I thought he was already under contract for that.

Yes. I will. I'm starved for a good 1:6 Green Lantern figure and the BIG DC 13 incher is ok but it just won't ever beat a Hot Toys GL.

Yes. I will. I'm starved for a good 1:6 Green Lantern figure and the BIG DC 13 incher is ok but it just won't ever beat a Hot Toys GL.
I've got a feeling that a film interpretation of Gl's outfit will look like something Kyle Raynor would wear. To me, that's not a good thing.

Yes, because then it'd be one character closer to having a 1/6 movie Justice League collection on my shelf.

I've got a feeling that a film interpretation of Gl's outfit will look like something Kyle Raynor would wear. To me, that's not a good thing.

I'm hoping they go more traditional with the movie costume. I know it'll be different than the comics but maybe it'll be a good compromise.

yes I will definatly get one...and evilface, Im guessing its because other than super man and batman greenlanterns the most recognizable DC hero out there
shrug.gif
but hey they may have just say it to say it

All depends on if the movie is good for me. I cant support crappy movies, no matter how good HT is. Bad movie experience = no fun collectible.

I love the Green Lantern Character. reguardless of the movie, if the figure looks good Id get it.

Hells YEAH!!! I have to say though that he makes a better Wade Wilson... Will see if he can bring Hal "Highball" Jordan to life. And for all GL fans, RUN don't walk to your local comics store and pick up BLACKEST NIGHT!

Will you buy one if they make it?

Without a doubt. If they offer a Hal head I'll get one from eBay and kitbash a Wade Wilson.

There have been a bunch of conceptual designs floating around

GL_Movie_Costume_Design.png

greenlantern-conceptart-SEPT-full.jpg

The full design was supposed to be unveiled soon according to internet rumor.

Never seen that first one,The Mike,so,thanks for posting,but I think they could keep the classic look while still not making it look corny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back