Action Figure The Terminator (1984) 1/1 Lifesize bust COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Went from this (T3 laser scan bust):

T1begin.jpg

To this:

IMG_0832.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/Wu4kEMDJlPQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Terminator 1 Arnold 1/1 bust remod

Are you the same guy who is also doing the T3 arnold? Good work!

Where'd you get the Gargoyles from? Do you know what color they called your lenses? I've been looking fo that pair for ages, but only have the Black Ice versions myself...

Where'd you get the Gargoyles from? Do you know what color they called your lenses? I've been looking fo that pair for ages, but only have the Black Ice versions myself...

I have a dress up pair? Screen accurate jet black, no UV protection!, Screen accurate I believe. I'l post a pic if your interested in buying?

Looking good so far!

I have a dress up pair? Screen accurate jet black, no UV protection!, Screen accurate I believe. I'l post a pic if your interested in buying?

I cannot buy right now, but I would like to know where you got them for future reference...

Oh, and the bust is looking excellent, keep it up!

I've been out of the loop on this project for awhile, but I wanted to let everyone know I'm spending this past week working on it. I'm determined to have this finished by the beginning year.

I've got the face toned just the way I think is right for this expression. It's hard to tell with the gray apoxie sculpt throwing off the lighting a bit, but believe me, this is Arnold circa 84.

SDC13272.jpg

SDC13273.jpg

SDC13262.jpg

SDC13274.jpg

SDC13261.jpg

Been spending the past couple of days doing the skin textures on the neck and face. Also massive restructuring on the nose. I can't wait to complete this and to finally start work on my on own Police shootout mannequin. ;)

I'll soon be offering these fully painted with synthetic (wig) hair with light up endo eye, gargoyle locs and shirt. ;)

-Joe

^ Damn, that's amazing. Now that's Arnold. Can't wait to see this thing painted up. It's gonna look sick.

Excuse me while I lift my jaw up from off of the floor! Great work thus far. I look forward to more progress shots.

Here's some more shots:

SDC13286.jpg

SDC13285.jpg

Was going to take more shots, but my camera died. I'll be back! :lol....with more shots soon. Probably after I finish the sculpt more!

-Joe

Last edited:
Back