if sideshow does chewie,what would be the best exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys,hopefully sideshow reads this stuff and maybe use our suggestions.well I hope that they are doing a furry chewie in 1/6th scale.with that being said,what would be the ultimate exclusive to go with him?
I think they should do an alternate head of peter mayhew.then I would have to have two figs to display him as chewie and as peter in costume.
there is a bust that was made by a guy in hong kong that looks like a gentle giant bust.and it is awesome.I cant seem to find the pic of it right now but I will keep looking for it.

Handcuffs or Long Rifle from ANH most likely. Peter Mayhew head would be awesome though.

C-3PO is a Loooooong shot.

i think the best exclusive would be the oxygen mask to company the bespin han figure...

the handcuffs should be a standard accessory, especially since we are getting the han and luke stormies....

A Mayhew head would be terrible. I sure as heck wouldn't want a Prowse head with Vader. It would be cool to have broken 3PO but I am guessing it would be something small like the oxygen mask.

I think a full C-3PO in pieces would never happen, but they could maybe just do C-3PO's head from the scene Chewbacca was tinkering with it.

I think just C-3PO's head for Chewie to tinker with would be feasible :D

They could also do his welding goggles from ESB or a pan of tools, etc.

Handcuffs or Long Rifle from ANH most likely. Peter Mayhew head would be awesome though.

C-3PO is a Loooooong shot.
A guy can dream can't he. :)

hell Ill, i was thinking the exact same thing! seem s like a long shot but oh well. ( ya think? )
That would be best we could hope for :rock
That would be the ultimate exclusive! :rock
:rock :rock :rock

I think a full C-3PO in pieces would never happen, but they could maybe just do C-3PO's head from the scene Chewbacca was tinkering with it.
That would be awesome as well, it could be the upper torso with backwards head and maybe have the eyes light up!! :chew

this might be too innovative for Sideshow, but how about doing something like HT does with the Predators and provide different mouths to swap in and out?

If the droids came first, they'd already have the molds of C-3PO to use for this. Or if Chewie came first, it might be a cool way to preview C-3PO by offering a couple pieces with Chewie.

A 1/6 scale mouse droid for him to scream at would be cool.

3PO head has my vote so far though. We should take all the ideas presented here and make a poll.

Oh wait, Sideshow will never make Chewy. Nevermind.:monkey2

Back