My Friday the 13th "remake" JASON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my Jason Voorhees from the remake.

The headsculpt and mask are from Josh Dark Artist painted and weathered by me + hair appliance.

He is on a sideshow big boy body with ressculpted neck added.
The vest is a combination of 3 different coat from Dragon then dye in blue and weathered.
Shirt and pants are also from Dragon and weathered.

THe holster is completely custom made from scratch i had lying.
Axe and machete are from an hold jason figure

Hope you will like him

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

Last edited:
looks f'n awesome ...he's a bit bubbleheaded though.

I agree with the bobbleheadedness. The problem is that I don't think there is a single base body out there that can match Derek Mears' massive size. The guy is freakin' huge!!

I don't think it's accurate, and he is a bit big headed, but other than that, AWESOME JOB! :rock

Did you sculpt the neck?

I like him better without the mask looks more proportionate.

Jason looks good. Tbh I think that all the customs I saw of the Remake Jason got one thing wrong and that is his Jacket.

I believe that it is hard to get a hold on a Jacket that comes close to what jason wore in the Movie.

But this is a Mr. elvis1976 custom and they are always a pleasure to look at. Because they are always superb, and so is this one ...

Well, his head isn't that big, the jacket is wrong, as well as the face underneath the mask, which is way off.

But dude, relax, it's still awesome :rock

I'm relax man, to be honest it's quiet difficult to find a base body that look like the actor. The guy is pretty massive.
But i'm gonna try and i'm already working on a new jacket. THis is the key element on that figure.

This is what I mean ... All the Jackets are missing the stichings on the arms.
The Jacket looks like its worn inside out.

Wasn´t there suposed to be a 12 " Mezco Remake Jason out by now? I think this Fig has a cloth Jacket, but the arms are molded. But it should be a good thing to start with.

25503.jpg

I'm relax man, to be honest it's quiet difficult to find a base body that look like the actor. The guy is pretty massive.
But i'm gonna try and i'm already working on a new jacket. THis is the key element on that figure.

Do you think a dutch body could work?

Back