Resident Evil 4 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
VIA: https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=10969

Confirmed Exclusive: Resident Evil 4 Arriving in Late 2010
Source:Ryan Rotten, Managing Editor
July 2, 2009

Update: We have just received confirmation - the release date is true!

In spite of what any of the talent involved in Resident Evil: Extinction told us during the press tour (mostly, "this is the final chapter"), the film left the door wide - and we mean WIDE open - for a fourth installment.

Late last year, Paul W.S. Anderson revealed he was indeed writing another film. Capcom was getting involved. Everyone, as he said, was "excited." Well, we've just learned from a studio insider that Sony is looking to get Resident Evil: Afterlife into theaters by September 17, 2010. That's according to an internal memo circulating through the offices there.

Will Anderson direct? Unsure. Will Milla Jovovich be back? I think it would be safe to say yes considering the last entry ended on - SPOILER ALERT - Alice clones getting ready to seek revenge on the Umbrella Corporation which was holed up in Tokyo.

More info as it comes in!

Are they Milking this franchise? Do you think they should stop while they have a chance?

God I hate these films. My Wife, bless her, loves them. But every time she watches them I remind her that the games had MUCH better storylines and the film series has been dead to me since the first.

They just deviated entirely from what makes RE good, and created this alternate SUCK universe that keeps spinning out of control and further damaging the good name of Resident Evil.

I would rather tear open my stomach with rusty nails and pour sea salt into the open cavity than to subject my eyes to such a travesty of a film. :lol

God I hate these films. My Wife, bless her, loves them. But every time she watches them I remind her that the games had MUCH better storylines and the film series has been dead to me since the first.

They just deviated entirely from what makes RE good, and created this alternate SUCK universe that keeps spinning out of control and further damaging the good name of Resident Evil.

I would rather tear open my stomach with rusty nails and pour sea salt into the open cavity than to subject my eyes to such a travesty of a film. :lol
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Your torture scenarios are awesome bro, I too would rather subject myself to that than watch this ^^^^ again.

Not sure if I like this technique or the Hot Lava Balls more. :lol

Let someone else reign dammit.

First wasn't that bad, but the second was horrible (Jill was a ^^^^^, too). Didn't bother with the third.

You're a braver person than me, I thought the first was utter wank. Then again Paul W.S. Anderson can't director his way out a nutsack!

Never seen any of them...Looks like garbage...

Side note: I'm watching Midnight meat train right now..:rock

Yeah I agree. I don't mind them at all. Glad to see they're doing another but kinda figured they would after the way part 3 ended :D

:lecture :lecture :lecture

What everybody said, except Saya, Morbach and what Sachiel said about the first :D
Yup! It still infuriates :)mad:) and saddens me :)monkey2) to no end that the stupid ^^^^ing studio rejected a script by George 'Zombie God' Romero. It was set in the Mansion with Zombies and had Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Wesker!! :(

^^^^ these weak ass movies!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Did you read that script?

I don't remember it being that much better.

Back