Who else wants to see SS 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hothwampa

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I really hope that Sideshow has plans for a Yoda in the very near future. I would love to see a 2-pack of AotC and ESB versions. Complete will all the nice little accessories that would be appropriate with each version. Would anybody else be interseted in buying this set? Post you thoughts and hopefully we can use a Jedi mind trick to get the ball rolling on these figures. :rotfl

I really hope that Sideshow has plans for a Yoda in the very near future. I would love to see a 2-pack of AotC and ESB versions. Complete will all the nice little accessories that would be appropriate with each version. Would anybody else be interseted in buying this set? Post you thoughts and hopefully we can use a Jedi mind trick to get the ball rolling on these figures. :rotfl

I am down for 2 of these sets.

Bring it on Yoda fans!!!!!! With any luck SS will see this and maybe, hopefully but probably not give a womprat turd about it. :banghead

I like the idea of another 2-pack figure set with PT and OT Yoda and loaded with accessories. It worked great with Palpatine/Sidious, and it's an easy way to get both out of the way in one shot.

The Medi Yoda is great for what it is, but we need a highly articulated 1:6 scale Yoda!

Yoda would be a great 1/6th figure from SS. I like the idea of getting 2 versions in one pack. An AOTC version and an ESB version.

as cool as it would be for a 2-pk, it won't happen. SS will release one version at a time in order to capitalize on $$$ I would love to see a PF of the classic ESB Yoda, now that would rock! :rock

I would love a PT Yoda. It is one of my most requested figures. Because I have the Medi Yoda, I am not as interested in an OT figure of him.

Maybe they could pack a pt Yoda with Yaddle...

The Medi Yoda is very cool. I finally got one and am very pleased with it. My only problem is that it doesnt stand at all with support of the cane. I really want to see an articulated one that can stand, sit or whatever you want it to do. I really hope this is in the works. Come on SS don't let me down!!

depending on price, 40-ish im in, no more, he aint that big...

considering they've got to engineer a whole new body for him, there is NO WAY that's going to happen.

HOWEVER, sideshow said in an earlier Q&A that they were going to be doing More Specialized bodies, including extremely small ones starting next year, so I'd say yoda's definitely coming sooner than expected.

I would easily pay $200 for an ESB Yoda that is fully articulated, came with multiple head sculpts that demonstrated his various facial expressions that made the puppet seem so alive on screen, and a Luke camping set that included the tray of food and flashlight and a small tree stump.

Back