• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1983 Galoob/BanDai 12" Inspector Gadget figure... Articulated Elbow Vers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All... This is a obscure one!
I'm after a 10" - 12" 1983 Inspector Gadget figure... Not sure of the exact height of the figure. I'm after the version with yellow trigger buttons and articulated elbows. After either a MIB or Loose set, just as long as it's the complete figure! :)

Please PM details if you can help me out...

More info about the figure here!

And photos here :)
gadget_03a.jpg

gadget_04.jpg

I'm after the one on the left...

contrast-arms.jpg

Re: WTB: 1983 Galoob/BanDai 12" Inspector Gadget figure... Articulated Elbow Vers.

Wow, that brings back memories. I had one of those when I was little. I remember it being really cool because of of the things it could do.

Hope you find one!

Re: WTB: 1983 Galoob/BanDai 12" Inspector Gadget figure... Articulated Elbow Vers.

This is one of my favorite vintage figures. Check ebay, they often pop up on there and some of them go for a pretty low amount. I still have mine from when I was younger, even the box. I am missing the shoot off hand and constantly am on the lookout for a cheap inspector with the hand I need. Here is mine:

IMG_2365.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome... Jealous... I lost mine when I was younger... All time favourite figure! I'm even considering buy a old broke version and making a custom 12"er out of it!

i have one of these in storage in my basement somewhere. i'm pretty sure he is 100% complete minus the box. i don't know if i wanna sell him though. i'll think about it.

i have one of these in storage in my basement somewhere. i'm pretty sure he is 100% complete minus the box. i don't know if i wanna sell him though. i'll think about it.

Awesome :horror... I can understand if you don't want to... Let me know. Thanks

Hello All... This is a obscure one!
I'm after a 10" - 12" 1983 Inspector Gadget figure... Not sure of the exact height of the figure. I'm after the version with yellow trigger buttons and articulated elbows. After either a MIB or Loose set, just as long as it's the complete figure! :)

Please PM details if you can help me out...

More info about the figure here!

And photos here :)
gadget_03a.jpg

gadget_04.jpg

I'm after the one on the left...

contrast-arms.jpg
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR THIS TOY? I HAVE ONE BUT NO BOX.

Back