Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bet you guys didnt expect this!!:lol

pb1.jpg

It's like they smell territory marked by Hot Toys and they want to challenge them for it.

Edit: Breaker's got the pic.

PRISON BREAK by ENTERBAY

Michael Scofield + Lincoln Burrows

當然少不了萬眾期待的Michael Scofield全紋身造型~

“Sometimes, you need to be prepared to do the wrong things to make things right.”

2009年第4季上市,開發全力進行中,7月底優先公開頭雕的原型和紋身效果~

ENTERBAY製作團隊
原型製作by ROVO JIN
塗裝技術by YJ
ART DIRECTED BY YJ

Last edited:
I'm curious as to why both HT and Enterbay picked up the Prison Break license. Is the show really big internationally?

I have little interest in this property, sadly. Dragonball movie and Prison Break, two licenses that I don't care for that'll get fantastic figures. Darn.

Unless Michael has the tattoos, then I don't see why they would bother. T-Bag is a character that needs a figure, not another Lincoln and Michael.

If Enterbay is going to continue picking up Fox TV shows, I want to see House, Fringe, and Bones. I'd love a Horatio Caine from CSI Miami though!

I'm curious as to why both HT and Enterbay picked up the Prison Break license. Is the show really big internationally?

I have little interest in this property, sadly. Dragonball movie and Prison Break, two licenses that I don't care for that'll get fantastic figures. Darn.

No, I prefer to look at it as a school.

Before you can go to the university (eg. the big licenses like star wars, batman and the likes), you gotta start with high school first (prisonbreak, 24 etc). Heck, even HT did some when it was a sophomore (namson lau, anyone:lol).

Give EB time, it will soon catch up with HT's licenses:banana

No, I prefer to look at it as a school.

Before you can go to the university (eg. the big licenses like star wars, batman and the likes), you gotta start with high school first (prisonbreak, 24 etc). Heck, even HT did some when it was a sophomore (namson lau, anyone:lol).

Give EB time, it will soon catch up with HT's licenses:banana

Wait, so what kind of "school" do you consider all those Bruce Lee licenses and The Godfather? The Godfather is like getting a PHD at the top universities on the planet if we're going by that analogy.

I want a Micheal Weston from Burn Notice.

Wait, so what kind of "school" do you consider all those Bruce Lee licenses and The Godfather? The Godfather is like getting a PHD at the top universities on the planet if we're going by that analogy.

:lol

Yeah bad analogy. That would only be applicable if Prison Break and 24 were the biggest licenses Enterbay had.

First Godfather, now Prison Break....it looks like whenever EnterBay gets a chance to try and one up Hot Toys they go for it....I wonder what license they go for next...

Back