Superman Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
after seeing all the amazing collections that you guys post on here, I have come across several photos showing a great statue of Superman.

I only know of a couple from browsing evil-bay and wanted your takes on this; if one were to get a superman statue, what would your choice be?

Am a big fan of the Alex Ross inspired one of Clark changing into Supes
statue_superman_forever.jpg

Just think it sums the character up so perfectly

DSCN0683.jpg

I own it, I love it, it's a great statue. One of the best Superman statues and one of the best of Alex Ross' artwork. My wife got it for me for X-Mas for $99 on sale from statuetoys.com (now closing for business, but they are selling one on eBay for $131 dlvd). Highly recommended for Superman fans! :rock

DSCN0683.jpg

I own it, I love it, it's a great statue. One of the best Superman statues and one of the best of Alex Ross' artwork. My wife got it for me for X-Mas for $99 on sale from statuetoys.com (now closing for business, but they are selling one on eBay for $131 dlvd). Highly recommended for Superman fans! :rock

yea this is the nicest one ever made! such a classic pose!!

My choice is Gabriel Luna's new Superman statue. I have one in my collection:

i5ym1x.jpg

I have the Alex Ross Superman also and I'd have to say it's my favorite. Like Nocturne said, it just sums up the whole character perfectly to me. Here's a few of my pics. :D

Picture1077.jpg

Picture1081.jpg

Picture1084.jpg

Picture1083.jpg

Superman vs darkseid:
dsc01636q.jpg
Have been really tempted by that one myself, does the fire pit light up as well ?

I do have a great 1:2 bust made by ArtDept who posts here, Joe did a great job with the bust and he's a nice guy to deal with.
IMG_6200.jpg

The photo's don't do it justice (it even has eyelashes!) and it comes in 3 different styles
Superman Bust Styles
Some pics of my one here
My Superman 1:2 Bust
Just love the one it catches the light and creates these amazing highlights and shadows on it.

My personal favourites are :

Alex Ross Superman (seen above)
Jim Lee Superman full-size
DC Direct Flying Superman (with rotating Daily Planet)
Superman vs Darkseid (seen above)
WB Direct Superman Maquette

Not that I own all of those. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the maquette, since that's what got me into Superman and the DC universe.

Back