Interested In buying Sevens Detective Mills

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wHySoSeRiOuS203

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I've seen the mills figure(s) and I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one or if anyone here is interested in selling theirs?

I have an extra of the recent Century version (the one i posted a review of, IMO the best one, better than the original Hot Toys) I have someone else interested in buying it but it might fall through PM me.

I have an extra of the recent Century version (the one i posted a review of, IMO the best one, better than the original Hot Toys) I have someone else interested in buying it but it might fall through PM me.

I have to disagree i own the hot toys and belive the jacket and vest is a lot more accurate, and the body just needs swapping and the head needs repainting and you have a perfect representation.

Raymond, do you own the original? I don't think you can make a fair judgement if you have never seen the original in person.

Nw joker post sum pics. God! So few people own this thing and the ones thad do neva post pics.

I'll totally admit i do not own it, but am basing my opinion on what ittle pictures Ive seen of it. They were all small and not the best. Better pictures may change my mind hint hint!

The fig u own raymond is nt bad at all. Its dam gud actualy. Wish i bought one when abc was selin em 4 100 bucks with free shipin. Dam!

This is my Hot Toy's Detective Mills, 100% completely unmodified & most of his accessories still in his box.
dscf0018b.jpg

dscf0012ezh.jpg

Thanx 4 the pics man. Great piece. U would prob neva sell in a million years!

This is my Hot Toy's Detective Mills, 100% completely unmodified & most of his accessories still in his box.
dscf0018b.jpg

dscf0012ezh.jpg

im sorry but thats not better than this

16se7en1.jpg

in likeness to pitt

seriously this one beats hot toys im sorry taking into account i do not have either I have to judge off the internet pictures

im sorry but thats not better than this

in likeness to pitt

seriously this one beats hot toys im sorry taking into account i do not have either I have to judge off the internet pictures

I didn't say it was better. :confused:
With the exception of the removal of the bandages, it's the same exact head sculpt. The HT figure was made at a time when HT's standards weren't as high as they are now. He's on the body that preceded the True Type, this had more in common with the Sideshow Buck but an even poorer design. The paint apps were typical for HT figures at the time.
The costume is more accurate on the original, note the accurate vest and holster.
I'm sure with a transfer to a True Type and a head repaint it'll be just as good as the counterfeit version.

BTW, the best Pitt head sculpt available isn't either version of this one, it's actually the Blue Box Trident figure, not just a great head sculpt, but an incredible figure to boot.
Here's an image I found online, mine is in storage so I can't take pics:
tridentbbi.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't meaning you but thanks for settin me straight and that sculpts amazing!

I didn't say it was better. :confused:
With the exception of the removal of the bandages, it's the same exact head sculpt. The HT figure was made at a time when HT's standards weren't as high as they are now. He's on the body that preceded the True Type, this had more in common with the Sideshow Buck but an even poorer design. The paint apps were typical for HT figures at the time.
The costume is more accurate on the original, note the accurate vest and holster.
I'm sure with a transfer to a True Type and a head repaint it'll be just as good as the counterfeit version.

BTW, the best Pitt head sculpt available isn't either version of this one, it's actually the Blue Box Trident figure, not just a great head sculpt, but an incredible figure to boot.
Here's an image I found online, mine is in storage so I can't take pics:
tridentbbi.jpg

there it is. the pics dont lie

the new century one smokes the old hot toys one. the jacket may be more accurate on the old hot toys one, but the tailoring is pretty awful, it looks like a ken doll to me compared to the new one (which I also own by the way and love, once put on a truetype)

there it is. the pics dont lie

the new century one smokes the old hot toys one. the jacket may be more accurate on the old hot toys one, but the tailoring is pretty awful, it looks like a ken doll to me compared to the new one (which I also own by the way and love, once put on a truetype)

:lol

I am glad you are all happy with your figures. I just find it humorous that this "newer is better" campaign keeps marching on. They are what they are. If you are happy with what you have that is the most important thing. There is no need for anyone to bash the other figure.

Back