• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt subway jack nicholson figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gt this spare loose one. He doesn't have the subway boots, he is wearin unpainted crm mr torrance boots. Other than that he is complete. Would love 2 trade him 4 a ht mills or a 1989 joker bt we all knw dat aint hapenin. Maybe trade 4 a saturday toys us marine set, or a saturday toys men in suit. Or a subway 3w detective. Or a crm mr torrance? Mmmm a freddy krueger would also be cool. Pm me guys, thanx.

Last edited:
Guys i just added the pics, thats his socks and extra head lying next to him, the boots are soft rubber/plastic, his real feet are in the boots.I think if the boots are repainted and weathered properly they would look pretty good. Cheers.

This figure is going the sell 4 crazy prices when he dries up completely. I wnt sell him 4 a crazy price, i rather want 2 trade him 4 another rare valuable fig, does that make sense. Oh yeah i thnk i would also trade 4 a ht neo matrix figure. Bt if i was forced to sell maybe 150usd shipped in a jif bag :)

125usd shipped with the v1 head sculpt only.

Last edited:
Back