Some Old School Star Wars Videos!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
https://scifiwire.com/2009/06/rare-pre-star-wars-video.php
Rare pre-Star Wars video interview of George Lucas surfaces

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PMW4Ad8fIF4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PMW4Ad8fIF4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Donny and Marie and Star Wars....hehehehee!!!
can you spot Tony the Tiger?

I made it all the way to 2:40 thinking it may be fun... Red Foxx, Kris Kristofferson, who knows what shenanigans could happen? Then the Osmonds sang again and I threw up a little in my mouth.

Wow, that was as craptastic as the Holiday Special.

Marie does make a decent Leia, though. :naughty

I saw that back in the 70's when it ORIGINALLY aired, I remember being excited waiting to watch it as a kid!!! Oh the shame, the shame!!!!!

I remember it. Even remember a couple of lines ("shorter if the lights are with you", "but the landing part was perfect") .

Along with the Holiday Special.

And Vader being interviewed by Wolfman Jack.

I hang my head in shame. Proudly.

:chew:chew:chew:chew

I actually like that Donnie & Marie episode!!! Sure, it's cheezy, but I think it's awesome! Thanks for posting that old interview link. I've never seen that before...

OK time to date myself...

I remember this SO clearly. They hyped it all week on network comercials and in the old TV Guide mag. I was just a little kid, but Star Wars had already taken me over. I thought they were going to dedicate the entire show to a Star Wars reinactment! I remember being beyond pissed when all it was was a musical number at the end of the show.

I had to watch the entire show to get to this part! The singing, the horrible dancing, the bad comedy! I don't think they even cut "Little bit Country/Little bit Rock & Roll"! When I'm doing my taxes, I still take a deduction for that piece of my life that I can't get back...

I am trying to remember this show that came on in the early/mid eighties, it was a kids show and they had this rip off of R2-D2 on the show but, he was red and white i think..almost identical in design..anyone vaguely remember this as well?.

I am trying to remember this show that came on in the early/mid eighties, it was a kids show and they had this rip off of R2-D2 on the show but, he was red and white i think..almost identical in design..anyone vaguely remember this as well?.

Surely you're not referring to the great 7-Zark-7 from the legenary Japanimation triumph Battle of the Planets..??

7zark7-10.jpg

Back