are there any new things to talk about?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
bored as hell. just drinking, watching the Rockies kick yet another teams butt and the wife is out with the girls and i'm here wondering whether everything to discuss about star wars toys has already been discussed.

is it all pretty much just "when is so and so coming" "i got my shipping notice" and my bimonthly fight with Josh...is this all there is to look forward to?

Well, I'm planning on selling off most of my collection.

And I totally repainted my SSC Jabba today. He looks amazing, but I'm waiting to take pictures until I repaint the throne and Salacious as well. I also broke and reset his left arm to match the prototype more.

Just got my invoice for Don Vito. Can't wait to get him, though I think he'll have to share the detolf shelf with The Joker.

Cancelled my Excl. Toht (awkward, since I'd already bought the replacement glasses), but I'm really looking forward to Vader. I've stayed out of the dome arguments, because it doesn't matter enough to me.

And I'm almost through all my commissions (repainting Jabba was my reward to myself.)

Oh, and I'm excited about JabbaFan's custom pillows for the Jabba display.

i shower with them but done that for years so it dont fit in this discussion.

Hah, I used to do that when I was a kid! I had just about all my G.I. Joes in the tub with me! I even put in a playset. There was barely room for me! I used to pour shampoo on Cobra Commander and pretend he was melting.

as for me I am planning on shooting more photos on my utapau trooper. Thanks to some excellent photos on this and many other boards. They inspire me to get creative with my stuff.

Also getting a clone obi (thanks s.anthony) thinking about using the parts to make a bash of something. First thing comes to mind is not a star wars character. LOL.

Did anyone else get a shipping notice fro SS. I just got one but, not sure what it is. It might be my replacement Han in Carbon. Just hoping it would be my Vader. Probably wishful thinking.

Did anyone else get a shipping notice fro SS. I just got one but, not sure what it is. It might be my replacement Han in Carbon. Just hoping it would be my Vader. Probably wishful thinking.

I received an estimated arrival notice from SS the other day on the 1/6 Vader. :banana

A couple of other Freaks did also. :D

BTW...

Hey Ortiz344, check your PM box! :D

I received an estimated arrival notice from SS the other day on the 1/6 Vader. :banana

A couple of other Freaks did also. :D

I got one to, but this is a shipping notice, SS is sending something. My wife and little girl a going to St. Augestine for a week so I'm going to finish that stuid Emperors throne. I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to finishing some stuff.

SWEET!!! I just finished putting some fool polish on Jabba He looks a lot better. And I also put some lights in it a few months ago.

I wanted to put lights in mine! Metaphorge and I were working on it, but the project fizzled. I LOVE your Emperor thrones. An SSC Emperor wit throne is my new grail of the line, now that I have Jabba.

Last edited:
I got one to, but this is a shipping notice, SS is sending something. My wife and little girl a going to St. Augestine for a week so I'm going to finish that stuid Emperors throne. I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to finishing some stuff.

Ahhhhh...my bad. :eek:

Well...maybe SS decided to send you your missing Grail piece?

Okay, here's the debut of my repainted / retooled Jabba, just so we have something to talk about.

P6190033.jpg

P6190030.jpg

P6190026.jpg

I wanted to put lights in mine! Prog and I were working on it, but the project fizzled. I LOVE your Emperor thrones. An SSC Emperor wit throne is my new grail of the line, now that I have Jabba.

Thanks that means a lot coming from you. I did a few more mods to the throne I gave it a more curve back I think it looks much better. I just have to put more bondo and paint it. As for the Jabbs throne it not hard to put light in it. I even put an on/off switch in, and I changed the top light from green to yellow.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great paint job. Hey you moved the arm how the hell did you do that? Oh and congrats on the little one. You life will never be the same.

damn fine repaint CM.........although his mouth doesnt look slimey/wet enough. but i do know that a flash can bounce off of shine and actually make it look dull..........is this the case??

Back