will SS start producing videogame characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
so i noticed that SS has a pole up on their front page about which videogame character we would most like to see get the PF treatment........so im wandering if this is a hint that they will start producing characters in house now? i would love to see them do the ACII character, which is an option, as well as Kratos.

they have been producing videogame characters, not in PF though.

Starcraft Tychus
Barbarian from Diablo III
WoW Elf vs. Draenei

oh yeah...i forgot

by the way, the videogames that you guys have on the pole, are you guys trying to determine, judging on the most voted, on which videogame right/license you are trying to acquire? of do you guys have the rights for all of these because they are all by the same company, which I am not sure if they all are? or just for fun?

Also, i voted for Ezio Auditore di Firenze - Assassin's Creed II

oh yeah...i forgot

by the way, the videogames that you guys have on the pole, are you guys trying to determine, judging on the most voted, on which videogame right/license you are trying to acquire? of do you guys have the rights for all of these because they are all by the same company, which I am not sure if they all are? or just for fun?

I was at E3, and saw a lot of awesome looking games, and great looking characters. I think this is really just a gauge to see what's sticking in the fans' minds.

But don't take it that just because one gets the most votes, we'll do it, or if one gets the least votes, we won't do it, because you never know what's going on in the Sideshow labs...

*ques mysterious music*

How do you guys determine which game/statue to do? i mean, even though WoW was a worldwide hit the sale for WoW Elf vs. Draenei was surprisingly "low". I have it and love it.

Also, why wasnt the Starcraft Tychus mentioned in your newsletter. I only found out about it through another freak member. Will you guys be releasing more statues this way?

Also, TEKKEN 5 please :rock

That list that they offered was pretty poor imo, not a single one there that I would consider purchasing. I love the Nathan Drake charcter, but he is not complex enough from a design standpoint to make a worthwhile pf. The Assasins Creed character would look cool, but I have no interest in the franchise...maybe I'll enjoy the sequel.

Resistance Fall Of Man: Chimera Hybrid and Menial

Resistance 2: Grims! Would have to get like three!!!! :lol

Only by Hot Toys not SS!....

COD-5 Nazi Zombies!

I would 100% buy an Issac PF. I think if sideshow wants to make another Video Game figure PF. It needs to be Issac.

Back