Custom 'electronic' sideshow Old Ben

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought Id show you guys this, this was commisioned by entropy chicken along with an ESB Vader.He has voice function transplanted from the Hasbro Vader/Kenobi 12" electronic set, this was a real pig to fit along with the invertor/9 volt for the saber as for some reason the voice function uses a two tier power source 3/6 volts,dont ask me ask hasbro.EC supplied all parts including the body from SSc SGT Emery, which was very useful offering ,after considerable dremeling,alot of internal space.voice function phrases are
"..you cant win Darth,if you strike me down i will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."
"mos eisley space port,you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany,we must be cautious..."
".. the force will be with you...always"
"we must get indoors, sand people are easily startled but theyll be back and in greater numbers...."

The saber function is the usual one, cordless saber(no wires from hand to hilt just metal contacts) and in body power (no trailing wires to invertors or mains adapters)
hope you like...
2009_06150005.jpg

2009_06150009.jpg

2009_06150012.jpg

2009_06150014.jpg

nice! you have set the customizing bar so high its not funny.you inspire us all to be better customizers.after all you inspired me to do all that I have done to this day.

I'm curious as to how you saved the voicebox. I havn't gutted mine but I did gut my hasbro Boba. I hoped to attach a better speaker to it and save it for another project.

And yes, I too would like to know the secret to the cordless sabers

Back