Raiders Life Size Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok chaps i got around to takeing a few pics, please excuse the mess and how bad it looks as its still work in progress. Lots more to come .... still waiting on my lifesize terminator t-800, hes gonna be outnumbered by star wars figures

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1525-1.jpg

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1528.jpg

Last edited:
very nice, i take it the C3PO and the R2D2 are the SS ones? now, all you need is a life size pred and alien :naughty

Looks fantastic my friend :duff Looks like all the selling and going back and forth is finally paying off :rock

lara croft is brilliant I've never saw a bust of her

yes it realy is a good likness of her, pics just dont bring out all the detail.

Looks fantastic my friend :duff Looks like all the selling and going back and forth is finally paying off

yes it has, and its still all your fault :D lol , but im glad i listend to you :chew

Wow stellar collection man, excellent pieces!

thanks mate

Sweet Collection, love the Prints, Great Stuff

yep the jolie pic is amazing, sooooo SEXY

The r2 unit is boss!

it looks good in the picture, put when you see both droids in person you will be more blown away by c3p0

awesome Raider.
Congrats. Looks like all that selling paid off.

yep it has still keeping the CM pred though :D you missed out on that one :D

Love the lifesize Stomie and C3PO. beautiful.

the stormy is don post and its in realy good condition for its age, and i have to agree they are the better 2

Raider, where did you get the bust of Selene (Underworld)??? Love it.

a nice chap from the staue forum

The Life-Size lover & His Shelves Thread:banana

Awesome stuff mucker, by the end it'll be the best 13.7k you'll ever spend:rock

lol sadly its been well more than that stormy cost a coupe of k's too

Shizzznit m8 they look awesome !! You gonna invite me round for coffee so I can touch em :)

You gonna go trooping ?

you can touch them but ill draw the line at kissing them :) sadly the don post strom trooper is made from fiberglass so cannot be worn, thats why he sold so little of them and why they are so rare.

same guy i bought it off has also offered me the lifesize boba fett

Congrats mate !!! The Selene & Lara busts are awesome and that droids man rock !!!:r2d2line

Yes the busts are realy cool in person, they look so life like, realy happy with them

Back