Hot Toys vs. Medicom Real Action Heroes - Which Do You Like Better?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so far the notch definitely goes to HT although a few of Medicom's figure look awesome as well. But overall, and after analyzing just about every figure from both companies, I would say HT leads the pack easily. The level of details is just insane. I own Iron Man Mark III and I'm receiving the Mark II today and I'm also planning on getting the first Predator, Dutch, DX Joker and the Dark Knight DX. The only Medicom I will own is the Amazing Spider-Man figure, which I am currently researching and trying to get my hands on.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HTDutchPredator003.jpg

Hot Toys!!! Way better details and sculpt and not as much defects. Been hearing about a lot of defects concerning broken joints and tearing rubber skins lately. Kinda makes me afraid of buying from them now.

HT of course, anyone sayin otherwise is a retard.

...and why?

Thanks!

Al

depends on the license, if HT/medi doesn't make the figures I want, what choice do I have?

Further more, its pretty rare that 2 companies would be making the same figure from the same license. The only one that come to mind currently is the TDK figures. And IMO HT's joker wins and Medi's TDK beats out the HT version. So its kinda a tie. (of course, HT wins overall with the batpod, tumbler, and BB batman)

depends on the license, if HT/medi doesn't make the figures I want, what choice do I have?

Further more, its pretty rare that 2 companies would be making the same figure from the same license. The only one that come to mind currently is the TDK figures. And IMO HT's joker wins and Medi's TDK beats out the HT version. So its kinda a tie. (of course, HT wins overall with the batpod, tumbler, and BB batman)

And don't forget Two-Face. Medi's isn't out yet, but based on production pics Ht's wins hands down.

And don't forget Two-Face. Medi's isn't out yet, but based on production pics Ht's wins hands down.

Perhaps. One thing that has really surprised me on medi's TDK line is that their HS are actually better (IMO, of course). And they have corrected the usual height problem. Only thing that really drag them down is the paint op, and that HT owns.

Guess we'll see how harvey turns out.

Back