Futurama returns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Good news, everyone! Futurama is coming back as a regular series on Comedy Central.

Taking a page from the “Family Guy” resurrection guidebook, the canceled Fox animated comedy is returning with an order from Comedy Central for 26 new episodes.
Writers already are working on stories for the new batch of episodes from the sci-fi cartoon created by Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, which is slated to premiere on Comedy Central in mid-2010.

Great news.

Fox has canned Family Guy, Futurama, and Arrested Development. I hope this show makes a ^^^^ load of cash for Comedey Central now.

bender.jpg

That is great news! Definitely one of my all time faves for cartoon comedy, Hell... ALL comedy. I can't wait to see what they do.

Though I hope they keep Fry and Leela together, the end of the last movie had me close to tears... I was so damn happy they finally hooked up. (I'm a total sap, don't laugh...:lol)

Awesome! So this is going to be on Comedy Central now, instead of Cartoon network? Works for me, as I love South Park on there too!!:banana

I watched one of the movies...it was horrible and didnt come close to the humor in the series. Someone told me the newest one was good though, I think I'll check it out now :)

I never understood that...HD cartoons? IMO thats like colorizing the begining of The Wizard of Oz.....

No, it's like a koala crapping a rainbow in your brain...it is that much better.

Besides, your statement reeks of HD envy. :monkey3

This is GREAT news

Nope, Batty had it right the first time. This is, indeed, "Good news, everyone!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1D1cap6yETA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1D1cap6yETA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay, there was one "great news" in there, but I think I made my point. :lol

Anyway, jokes and geekary aside, i can't wait to see what they come up with! 26 episodes?!? :google :banana

Back