Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome, this is a place for ALL board members to come and discuss and ask questions about the AL()ENS, PREDATOR and Terminator series. This can also be a place for character or plot hole discussion.

PLEASE READ

If you want to ask a question about the three series I have stated above feel free to have a search through or ask again, this thread is very active. Please do not open threads before asking or checking here. The whole point is to save quick question threads being opened.

Thanks for reading and enjoy :banana

Last edited:
I too thought that at first, but since AVP it couldn't be... So going from that, he's just another android of the same model as Bishop to get Ripley and therefore the Alien Queen in hands of Weyland-Yutani...

My understanding is that Bishop at the end of the film is human, and is what the android was based off of.

Or was he...

If we are to believe/accept the AvP movies. Then the bishop models are all actually look-alikes of CEO Weyland, who of course DIED at the end of the 1st movie. So it was another android if you think of it that way... :)

Alien 3 ate its victims, but there is no evidence of Alien poop in any movies, unless secreted resin is their poop.

Lets not pressume Bishop in A3 isn't human because of something in AVP ten years later says otherwise. AVP broke just about every rule in the A or P universes. Among those rules: "Only in the hottest years this happens." "And in this heat, we're talking B.O. and barbecue."

Yeah I'm going with what Alien 3 depicted, not AvP. That was the human bishop at the end of it.

Good point about Predators and heat too.

While i enjoyed AvP, I don't consider it cannon. And I can't even accept that Requiem exists (except for the fact that I have a Hot Toys Wolf Predator who is badass)

I've forced myself to reconcile AVP by way of the fact that not every place on Earth is hot or cold. Perhaps there are some Preds from colder climates? Or their fuller armor produces enough heat to keep them cozy.

No, nevermind. It's all crap in AVP. Works great in the book universe though, which was also crap, but lead to the Hot Toys Machiko figure (my fave) which isn't really based on anything.

I've got a question. The AVP books portray female Preds as larger than the males (lameness to the tenth power).

What do you think the female Preds look like: boobs, no boobs, any other different features, live birth, eggs, what else?

If you are going to say they ARE larger, just kiss my ass right now and move on. That's just gay (here's where I'm supposed to say there's nothing wrong with that).

Biologically speaking, "larger" females are present only when they are of the "litter-breeding" variety. In which case, there would also be several teets and/or an udder as opposed to the commonly portrayed pair of breasts. :D

they may have took the whole idea of females being larger with some arachnids ( or maybe just spiders ). I guess there a type of Hunter too , and obviously an awesome predator.

I don't really follow anything from the books but I would like to think of the females to look just like some of the great female pred kits. Boobs and all.

:lol

I've got a question. The AVP books portray female Preds as larger than the males (lameness to the tenth power).

What do you think the female Preds look like: boobs, no boobs, any other different features, live birth, eggs, what else?

If you are going to say they ARE larger, just kiss my ass right now and move on. That's just gay (here's where I'm supposed to say there's nothing wrong with that).

Machico? Is'nt she a female Pred? If not, I would presume the female Preds to be slightly bigger. You find with lizards, which preds resemble to me, females are larger for breeding purposes and to protect their young. I believe due to the Pred's shape, live birth. I say this because they have a strong relation to the clan. Similar to a mammals bond with its LIVE BORN family. On the other hand a clan maybe egg born brothers like the AVP Trio, they were the same age and looked identical according to Hot Toys :D. The possibilities are endless! Until a movie clears it up we will never know! Hope I have helped.

Last edited:
Good thread!

One question I always had: Why do the alien warriors from Aliens look different from the first Alien in the previous film? They're both born from humans, and since aliens take on characteristics of the host, wouldn't the aliens look the same from both films? Was it just Cameron's decision to make them "warriors"?

Good thread!

One question I always had: Why do the alien warriors from Aliens look different from the first Alien in the previous film? They're both born from humans, and since aliens take on characteristics of the host, wouldn't the aliens look the same from both films? Was it just Cameron's decision to make them "warriors"?

Awesome question my puffy friend! :D Well you have,

1) There is the Alien in film universe which depicts, Alien population calls for different variations. e.g ALIEN was alone xeno, he was a drone to gather hosts. Not anyone else to realy fight so it became a host gatherer. Aliens there were numerous xenos and more lethal prey so warriors were needed.
AVP, arguable non-canon :monkey2. That was a small hive, so drones were needed to bulk up population.

2) There is the directors point of view. Domes back then were made of fragile materials, also expensive! Some they were scraped for a easier not so fragile design. I prefered this look myself:cool:

3) AVP game runs seriously in line with theory (1). Different breeds for different jobs!

Hope I have helped.

Back