Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
3611196556_4bcecfacb3_o.jpg

3610385131_3cecb5b5fc_o.jpg

3611198402_4326bd83c0_o.jpg

This has gotta be some of the best figures to ever come out from their music line!!! look at the painted chest hair lolz......I'm not a big KISS fan, but these figures are a must get!!!!

images credit to toy-world.com.hk

Wow, have to admit... those look awesome! Never really been a Kiss fan, but there their look is classic :rock

funny thing is I was just wondering when someone would make a decent 1/6 KISS line the other day...low and behold Medicom is making them...can't wait to pre-order!

I just hope the instruments are included....not giving any instruments is a sacrilege!!!
And hopefully, we get the whole band!!!

Can't wait for more news & pics!

These look really good,impressive.I would get these for sure if i was a fan.

"It`s a craaaaazy,craaaaazy,craaaaazy,craaaazy Night":D

The quality is simply amazing, WELL DONE Medicom! These look fantastic ............ like most here i'm not a fan but if I was i'd get these in a heart beat.

They look really nice....hoping to see instruments like kaz says & hopefully they can churn out Ace & Peter 1/6 RAH figs as well.

These are only proto pics though.....right?

From the reactions here, it is almost as if they will look this good in production pieces. Which they very likely will not.

These are only proto pics though.....right?

From the reactions here, it is almost as if they will look this good in production pieces. Which they very likely will not.

Medi figures rarely change from proto to production. These are much improved over the Rolling Stone figures - very cool costumes too. Might have to consider getting them.

Medi figures rarely change from proto to production.

I would say they often do. They rarely look as good as the protos in my mind, not to say they don't still have some great figures.

Fair play if they turn out this good, but I imagine the outfits will not fit as snug, the 'chest hair' will look strange and the paint apps will fall sharply.

Awesome figures!
Where only 2 of them
What happen to Ace and the Drummer?
Hope Medicom make a complete set with all their intrustment.
:D

Awesome figures!
Where only 2 of them
What happen to Ace and the Drummer?
Hope Medicom make a complete set with all their intrustment.
:D

Yeah I would assume releasing all 4 at once would be too harsh on the collector. MAN! These look SO damn good. :google

ha! those look pretty damn cool. love the expressions and hands

I would say they often do. They rarely look as good as the protos in my mind, not to say they don't still have some great figures.

Fair play if they turn out this good, but I imagine the outfits will not fit as snug, the 'chest hair' will look strange and the paint apps will fall sharply.

Have to agree... they are pretty good at remaining similar from proto to production. But usually the paint work is much more basic (ends ups up more toyish) and you will sometimes see some variation in the clothing... although usually not as drastic as the paint work.

Would be cool that if they are showing these with more complex paint that usual protos that it means they will translate into the final product.

Back