Anyone order from Toy Square/toys2.net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empacker04

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to order the Hot Toys Predator. Has anyone delt with this company? I need a good company to deal with since Corner Store no longer has my business. I know toys2 is located in Canada. How is their shipping to the US? I live in Iowa.

I can tell you from personal experience that Toys2 is the best place to order from. If you live in the States then Sideshow may be a better alternative. Toys2 is actually related to the owners of HT's so there is a great connection there. He is also usually the fastest to stock new HT's pieces in North America.

Shipping from Canada to the States is rather high, for instance the Predator "Should" cost anywhere between $20-$25 for insured / tracked delivery. What he charges is "actual" Canada Post is just higher than USPS for cross border shippments.

Hope this helps.

I agree, all of my 1/6th figure orders are from them and BBTS. They tend to get all the hot toys merchandise very quickly and thus far I have not had any issues with them.

Also ordered from them.
Not the best prices, but their stuff is expertly packed and has always arrived in top notch shape.

They're my primary go-to people for 1/6th figures and items. Top marks for speed of getting things in, speed of delivery and condition of items. And I think all of this is worth the price.

Just know if you pre-order with a credit card, they will pre-auth your card immediately. Use the "money order" option until they need payment and then have them switch over to your credit card if you don't want to deal with a pre-auth sooner than necessary.

I've ordered 7 hot toys figures from them and have had no problems and great service.

toys2 is my "#1 Go-to" service when I want Hot Toys...even before Sideshow. I have spent close to 5k with them and have NEVER been disappointed. Even when I have had issues, their customer service is wonderful and they have shipped me replacements and fixed any issues I had.

Yes, if you are in the States, shipping can be higher...but I acknowledge that and take it because they are typically the FIRST vendor in North America to receive the new Hot Toys items.

Eric and Carmen are #1 in my book.

I ordered some TrueType bodies from them last year and the service was fine. I don't usually buy normal figures from them though because they are a bit higher in cost than from most popular vendors.

T2 are my first choice for HT figures followed by ABC on ebay HOWEVER the one (ongoing) issue i have is they dont provide tracking for overseas customers. They confirmed that Dutch was posted out to me 2weeks ago but so far zippo.
Good as gold though, i emailed Eric (after my 2nd attempt) and i voiced my worries, he told me to give it another week, then he'd ship a replacement...
So in summary: They are good and very trustworthy to deal with, email responses are a little slow at times, no tracking (certainly to U.K) but good guys all in all...
Devoed over Dutch though...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Thanks for the help. I saw a couple people mention BBST. Would BBTS be my best option in the states?

Thanks for the help. I saw a couple people mention BBST. Would BBTS be my best option in the states?

BBTS is simply SOLID too but I think the reason most order from Toys2 over BBTS is because Toys2 gets there stock weeks before BBTS. Other than that BBTS is awesome too, i've ordered from them a few times and just like Toys2 the packaging and communication is amazing. I would recommend BBTS just as much as I would Toys2 but just forgot to mention them.

If you live in Europe Toys 2 is definitely the place to order from over BBTS,why?Because Eric(Toys2 owner) can declare a lower value if you wish so you will avoid custom fees,BBTS and Sideshow don`t do that,I understand that though...

I order all my HT stuff from them. Not only are they based in Canada they are also one of the first places to get the shipments from HK. If you live in Canada this is the place to go.
The only thing to keep in mind is they have a 10% cancellation fee.

Back