Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
this is my boxer Jedi .....

025.jpg

023-11.jpg

026.jpg

Last edited:
My friend Rip. found him on a tree in my yard
IMG_0273.jpg

these are my children since my wife and I currently dont have kids.

Max: male 5 yrs old
max.jpg

Nikki: female 3 yrs old
nikki.jpg

I found this guy roaming the streets, he was pretty beat and needed medical attention and lots of food, so i decided to adopt the little bastard, my wife named him Rocky cuz she said he is a tuff little guy. the Vet says he's probably like a little under 2 yrs old.
rocky.jpg

Last edited:
This is Maggie. She is a Beagle Vizsla mix. She is just over 1 year old. She is the best! I named her Maggie because the female lead in The Last Starfighter is named Maggie. My favorite movie. I never had a dog before and I am glad I have her. She truly is my best friend. :rock

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

CIMG1939.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

How awesome is that. I used to own a jackson but I bought it from a local breeder here in CA. They are established in some areas of CA now just like they are established in Hawaii. They are considered somewhat a pest in Hawaii though. I think they are the best critters ever.

I loved my jackson.

Luis

yeah they are all over the place in the mountains here.

Not sure how he got into my yard, but im thinking it was someone's pet that had been bred and this one got away or was let go on purpose. he was pretty small when i found him.

This is PAKKU!! He's my best friends dog....I consider him my dog too, since I hangout with him alot!! He's AWESOME!

pakkulow.jpg

yeah they are all over the place in the mountains here.

Not sure how he got into my yard, but im thinking it was someone's pet that had been bred and this one got away or was let go on purpose. he was pretty small when i found him.

Well, that is how they got established there to begin with. Someone let three out for a while and they escaped.

Luis

Cute pets. Would it be possible to post a picture of my boyfriend? Does that count?

debating snapping a pic of my chick as she sleeps. it's not pretty. she drools, snores, mumbles, sleeps above the covers...three feet above the covers.

sorry had to, the previous parts are true though.

cain(pit) and teddy bear(rottie). bear was an awesome dog raised him since a pup. bear(13 years) was put down a couple weeks ago. he was sick. :(

978879352_l.jpg

cain(9 years), total goofball. he is asleep with his front legs straight up in the air, snores like a em efer
596878331_l.jpg

Back