What was the last comic book you read?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So, let's hear it.

Daredevil61.jpg

Wolverine - Old Man Logan

Here's a bit of a spoiler:

WOL_67.jpg

Saved the entire story for a single night of reading.

AWESOME story

There's still an annual and a one-shot to come. I would highly recommend the trade paperback when it comes out.

newteentitans.gif

The Wolfman/Perez era of the New Teen Titans is one of the greatest comic runs of all time, IMO. Dr. Light is pretty great in this particular issue. Everything starts with him getting jealous of the Riddler stealing a million dollars.

The Wolfman/Perez era of the New Teen Titans is one of the greatest comic runs of all time, IMO. Dr. Light is pretty great in this particular issue. Everything starts with him getting jealous of the Riddler stealing a million dollars.

I need to shop at your LCS, my comics cost $3-$4, not $0.60.

I need to shop at your LCS, my comics cost $3-$4, not $0.60.

Prices are crazy now, I stopped buying books at retail prices MONTHS ago. I buy my books on eBay. Dirt cheap.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>just read Dark Victory and plan on reading the batman & dracula trilogy this weekend if i have spare time.
334kb45.jpg

ejikpw.jpg

Ah, I got to read that. Batman and Dracula, awesomeness.

Deadpool From the Circle chase to the last solo book. 9/10. Hilarious.

Cable and Deadpool. 9/10

And the very last one I read was Deadpool number 8.

Mm...hmm. I need to download number 9 soon.

Deadpool: Suicide Kings - 10/10 - it's Deadpool, nuff said
Nova - 9/10 - I was not a fan of the cosmic heroes but this book has been great.

Back