Mattel sixth scale Dark Knight Joker review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are you looking for a 12" Dark Knight Joker that won't cost an arm and a leg? You haven't had much choice up to now, but Mattel has finally released their 12" version that goes with the Batman they released way back when the film first hit. The body is largely just a two up of the Movie Masters Joker, but the head sculpt is new. Unfortunately, there's some issues that end up overiding most of the good.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Just read the review literally 5 minutes ago.

Awesome review :rock
Crappy Toy :(

Great review as always! For a $35 toy, the sculpt and paint looks better than the HT Version 1 and Medicom figure.

Great review as always! For a $35 toy, the sculpt and paint looks better than the HT Version 1 and Medicom figure.

The real killer is that the hair is too long in the front.

Not bad. But I already have HT and DCD's so I think I've reached my Joker limit.

(Good review, by the way. You're always so thorough.)

You can never have enough Joker's but his knife should have been there, and that card is just lame

You can never have enough Joker's but his knife should have been there, and that card is just lame

Actually some do come with a knife. It seems there is a variant with this figure. One version comes with the Joker card (which Mike got) and one comes with a knife. Stupid that they didn't just include both, but I think the knife is the bettter choice as Heath really never used the cards outside of the mob boss meeting.

package.jpg

From the Fwoosh:

https://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53186&start=1410

Wow that is actually a pretty nicely done piece. Not worth that much, but a nice figure! It's funny, the clothing is like, more accurate on this, than on the Hot Toys ones :p look wise that is. The batman seems nicely made also. The hair is cool on the joker, but looks a bit too 'on the emo' side, than just shaggy mess pshyco hair

Actually some do come with a knife. It seems there is a variant with this figure. One version comes with the Joker card (which Mike got) and one comes with a knife. Stupid that they didn't just include both, but I think the knife is the bettter choice as Heath really never used the cards outside of the mob boss meeting.

package.jpg

From the Fwoosh:

https://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53186&start=1410

looks like I'll have to hunt down the variant :banghead

I hate you Mattel!!

i have the same problem with this one that i have with the 6 inch one...the crotch just looks totally off and distracts me from the rest of the figure...

Not this much. Like I said in the review, he's 12 1/2" tall slumped. If he were standing up straight, he'd be close to 13" tall...which translates to 7 feet!

Back