Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaela

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any gun collectors on here? Doesn't matter whether you like real, paint ball or airsoft. Although I prefer the real stuff. What type do some of you have or prefer?

Last edited:
not yet, not yet, but started shopping around myself. I'm finding out guns are even more collectible than polystone (i.e. not cheap), especially now.

...... Some of us have quite a few, though i don't know whitir or no t i feel comfortable disclosing the contents of my arsonal on a web-forum.

Having said that, i will discuss a few things. When it comes to Real firearms, i've allways had a personal preference for Revolvers. My current favorite, even though it's a pain in the pooper to reload is my .44 Magnum Ruger Blackhawk. I've never been very good with automatic-style pistols. i just think i overcompensate for the recoil too much. But a good, solid, Revolver? Yay :)

As far as Airsoft, on the other hand, i used to have over 12 guns. i've slimmed the collection down to 4 .
My primairy is a Tokyo Mauri p90 With an underbarrel Mosquito molds mini launcher
My sidearm is a Tokyo Mauro MP-7

I also have a mp5-PDW currently configured as a MP5-K
As well as a MP5-A5

I've given some thought to getting a L96, as well as a stand-alone grenade launcher, but not 100% sure on that yet.

I recently started with Airsoft in Belgium, I'm Dutch myself so airsoft guns are not allowed in the Netherlands. But in Belgium it is!

I'm getting my gear ready to become an WW2 Airborne Medic but I haven't decided between 101st or 82nd yet. I'm longing for the Airborne 101st Pathfinders.

I recently bought my first airsoft gun a Cybergun Thompson. I liked the price and allround feel en performance of it.
Now I'm looking for a Colt 1911 sidearm to complete it.

For years I've been a collector of 1911 pistols that I've customized. I also have several rifles and some old Remington and Colt Navy revolvers that I have preserved. I even collect medieval weapons and swords especially Samurai Katanas.

i just got into guns this year. i bought my first one last feb. so far i have six rifles

Springfield M1A Socom 16 (.308)
Smith & Wesson M&P15FT AR15 (.223)
H&K USC (black) .45
H&K USC (grey) .45
H&K SL8 (.223)
GSG-5 (.22LR)

i have yet to shoot them all. i've only been out to the range twice in the last couple of months. i'm having a great time though. it's quite addicting! i figure i'll buy at least another five more. currently i'm looking at building an AR57. i've almost got a complete lower built out.

GSG-5 (missing stock. i plan on installing a collapsible one soon).

IMG_2850.jpg

H&K USC and GSG-5

IMG_2852.jpg

Smith & Wesson AR15

IMG_7052-1.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

H&K USC (my other one in grey)

IMG_7064.jpg

awesome guns Px1R4! I have had many handguns over the years, but my main squeeze is an HK USP .45 with a stainless slide. It shoots sweeter then anything I have ever shot. And is the most reliable firearm I have ever had. I sold most of my others off as I thought they were inferior. I do love the 1911's though.

Finally, a thread fit for Stag!!!! I will post pics of some of my guns as soon as I get a chance to take pics, I am mainly into assault rifles.......

nice gun PZ! i haven't bought any handguns yet. i was looking into the new HK 45 but it's not yet available (if ever) to California.

https://certguns.doj.ca.gov/
https://www.hk-usa.com/hk45_general.asp

i shot my co-worker's Sig something in the .45 caliber. niiiiiice! i also shot his S&W revolvers in .357 and .44. just wow! lots of recoil! i also love the moonclips for it. i want the FN Five Seven (5.7x28mm). hopefully it doesn't get banned but they've been talking about that for the last couple of years.

not yet, not yet, but started shopping around myself. I'm finding out guns are even more collectible than polystone (i.e. not cheap), especially now.

Well you better hurry before the government takes away your right to bare arms.

I'm definately on the market for a black grip weapon. But I can't decide how much is too much and what I really want/need. I've been looking at a Saiga 12, but after I price in the accesories I might as well jump up to an AK/AR.

i just got into guns this year. i bought my first one last feb. so far i have six rifles

Springfield M1A Socom 16 (.308)
Smith & Wesson M&P15FT AR15 (.223)
H&K USC (black) .45
H&K USC (grey) .45
H&K SL8 (.223)
GSG-5 (.22LR)

i have yet to shoot them all. i've only been out to the range twice in the last couple of months. i'm having a great time though. it's quite addicting! i figure i'll buy at least another five more. currently i'm looking at building an AR57. i've almost got a complete lower built out.

ahhh another HK junkie.

what i got right now.

m4 custom built by me (pics to follow, i gave it a ghetto multicam job) teaser at bottom with my rig
hk usp 45 c
hk mark 23
cheap romanian ak 47
springfield m1a custom mods by me
m1 garand circa 1955 nearly unused
remington 700 pss

i miss my 1911, planning on getting a kimber tactical II in the next few months. and a scar 17 h by end of year.

i had a lot more, but it was getting out of hand :D

sweet toys Mikey! wow, a Scar 17! that's serious $$$!

btw, i've decided to switch gears on handguns. i think i'm going to pass on the 5ive7even and go for two .45ACP guns. S&W Model 325 Thunder Ranch Revolver and M&P45. i want something with more ooomph. :D the 5.7 is nice though. low recoil and easier target re-acquisition. bummer because i already have 6K rounds for it. lol. it's not a complete waste though since i'll have an AR57. plink, plink! :)

i'd love a Kimber 1911... we'll see..

Back