Hello from nonspecific tiny town usa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilboBaggins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. I am a former Disney animation apprentice who now lives off of commission work to pay for my expensive habit of collecting. I do private commissions of everything from personal portraits to movie and pop art. I recently have started working on a collection of pieces that represent the art that has framed me and my life. For example I just completed a 5'x3' Stay Puft Marshmallow Man walking over Central Park with four individual Ghostbusters portraits to accompany it. I also do portraits of musicians. I am new to sculpting but I am working on Calvin and Hobbes figures right now. I have finished writing my book and I am currently illustrating that so if anyone knows any agents, managers, publishers, etc. let me know. I am just past the one year mark on my marriage. I am a lucky fellow. My wife and I were married in an Indiana Jones ceremony with a boulder, a normal Nazi mechanic fight and then an all out brawl with a large Nazi. Anyway that's me feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you would be interested in any artwork. Otherwise I look forward to getting to know you guys on here.

what a warm welcome...I almost saw the ticker tape out of the corner of my eye. Thanks everyone. I'll gladly post some art once I figure out where to do so.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back