12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced in the newsletter tonight

Definitely going to be getting this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

great news for the fans...

Given SS's track record at older characters (Old Ben, Gandalf) this should look really good. Won't be picking it up, though, I'm just not sufficiently interested in the character.

Nice! :rock My Indy has been lonely on the shelf since I passed on Belloq and Toht, but I'll have to get this.

Given SS's track record at older characters (Old Ben, Gandalf) this should look really good. Won't be picking it up, though, I'm just not sufficiently interested in the character.

I'm definitely anxious for the reveal. Could this mean some TLC Indy version is not far behind?... Or a Donovan with aged head accessory (a la Toht's melted face) could be announced as well in the near future? The branching away from solely ROTLA is exciting for the fans.

AWESOME!

I love my custom Snr but have been hoping Sideshow would get to this guy. The line has new life once more!!

Won't be ditching my Medicom one just yet.

I fear the glasses and the paint apps (especially production).

This will have a better hat than Medi's, at least.

Won't be ditching my Medicom one just yet.

I fear the glasses and the paint apps (especially production).

This will have a better hat than Medi's, at least.

Hat will be better-- Possibly an open umbrella?... Maybe a Grail Diary?...

I'll be keeping the Medi one (maybe to eventually find a motorcycle and sidecar for him) but I can't wait to see this release.

i'm gonna cross my fingers and hope he's great. but yeah, i'm fearing the paint and glasses as well...

Good to see....and especially a release that is something other the ROTLA...gives hope for other great characters too...can't wait to see more shots!

Super excited about this one! Need a TLC Indy with tie and Dad on the shelf...maybe even on the bike with sidecar! :rock

(Hope that's the exclusive!)

I am looking forward to see the whole thing. If it looks good I will likely pick it up.

Definitely excited about the character choice, but I really wish Sideshow would cool it with the silly teasers and actually show the whole figure in these previews. At least we can rest easy that the satchel looks good. :rolleyes:

Back