1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over the holiday weekend I was able to get the head casting finished which was a challenge but I am very pleased with the results. I have designed and ordered some custom printed silk to use for his robes along with some other materials I have pooled together. Anyway enjoy these early shots of him as he is coming together. Soon the White Wizard walks among us. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

s-wip2.jpg
s-wip3.jpg

Very nice. Beat me to tha punch. ;)

Meant to ask is there a neck under the hair?

Yep it is just surrounded by hair and difficult to see. It sits up from the shoulders to allow the robes underneath..

Over the holiday weekend I was able to get the head casting finished which was a challenge but I am very pleased with the results. I have designed and ordered some custom printed silk to use for his robes along with some other materials I have pooled together. Anyway enjoy these early shots of him as he is coming together. Soon the White Wizard walks among us. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

s-wip2.jpg
s-wip3.jpg

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 That's...beautiful! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

if this becomes available for purchase, I too hope to be able to get on the list this time!

It's the Gentle Giants sculpt but I believe Ryan touched up a few things.

Back