Enterbay Bruce Lee 1/4 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeumuse

Super Freak
Reaction score
bl720.jpg

arnie_bust_1.jpg

arnie_bust_2.jpg

Long time no see Rock? What u been up too?

ah not much really...actually been spending very little lately on collectibles,other priorities i need to take care of,a friend of mine getting married is one of them.

Selling a few stuff,yes i even consider to sell my one of my three Rambo 3`s.

ah not much really...actually been spending very little lately on collectibles,other priorities i need to take care of,a friend of mine getting married is one of them.

Selling a few stuff,yes i even consider to sell my one of my three Rambo 3`s.

1 of 3: Thats like 750 worth of collectibles!!
I have been considering selling my Hot Toys Robocop... I'm in exams and no time to work so something might have to go:eek:

Looks like a full figure to me?

Hmm, don't think so.

Look where the sculptor's left hand is in relation to the desk that he is leaning on. Not enough room for legs there. You could argue that it is being made in two halves, but breaker confirmed it was a bust only.

Hmm, don't think so.

Look where the sculptor's left hand is in relation to the desk that he is leaning on. Not enough room for legs there. You could argue that it is being made in two halves, but breaker confirmed it was a bust only.

It really doesn`t matter if it`s a figure or a Bust,we will get a battle damaged Enter the dragon figure later on,Enterbay told me this so i should believe it`s true.

1 of 3: Thats like 750 worth of collectibles!!
I have been considering selling my Hot Toys Robocop... I'm in exams and no time to work so something might have to go:eek:

The problem is that i have been kinda selective the last year so i don`t have much i want to sell,damn this hobby is expensive!

It really doesn`t matter if it`s a figure or a Bust,we will get a battle damaged Enter the dragon figure later on,Enterbay told me this so i should believe it`s true.

Yes, it doesn't matter, but I was only giving reason why it is likely to be a bust.

That thing looks damn sweet but its a shame it will only be a bust, I think EB should just make this one an all out PF type piece.

Now that is how you sculpt a bruce lee 1/4 scale!!

Anyone who said the Sideshow PF was a great likeness, please get your eyes checked and look at this one.

Has anyone ever said that though? Its clearly not.

yeah, i forget who but a couple people here and on statue forum argued that sideshow nailed the likeness on the PF. :lol

I think even Crawford said in his review that the likeness is uncanny. :rolleyes:

Back