Jessica Rabbit bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked this out in the NL as well. May get up if price isn't ridiculously high like all the other Disney licensed stuff. Anything more than $50-$60 = pass.

I checked this out in the NL as well. May get up if price isn't ridiculously high like all the other Disney licensed stuff. Anything more than $50-$60 = pass.

Yeah, seeing what all the other Disney stuff costs I would say tripple that price at least.

I haven't bought any of these busts, but I may have to. I saw a few of them at Disneyworld last week and they look pretty cool. I can't wait to see what Sideshow has up their sleeves for the Disney PF line.

Yeah, it does look pretty good and nice ES for the Ex, but at the end of the day, I'm going to hold out for a PF.

I love Jessica and I am really looking forward to a Jessica PF. But I don't like these busts at all because to me they are very strange looking. It seems like someone cut Jessica in half at the hips and then stuck the upper half of her body on a pole. Why not just make the complete figure from head to toe?

And why are these things called busts anyway. A "bust" statue traditional is from about mid-chest up. These aren't busts. They should call them "halfs" or "halves" or "waist-ups" or something else but they are not busts.

i got the exclusive, and then I saw all the other disney busts there are. Does anyone have any good collection shots of these that have been released thus far?

Back