• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel grails for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn-ray

Super Freak
Reaction score
i am listing most of my collection for sale. As my arm injury has been very expensive, i lost my insurance, when they let me go at work because of it. And i need to raise funds to pay off my bills. All that i am selling, you can find pictures in shawn-ray collection. All of my statues are displayed, but in mint condition. In a room where nobody was to go it! I can accept paypal or us postal money orders. I would prefer to ship only in the united states. I will but my statues up for sale here. Whatever does not sell, i will list on e-bay

first we have:

Dr doom premium format it is number 86/1000 $1000 shipped and insured no brown shipped box, has collectors box

x-men dio #1 exclusive all lights work and is perfect $1500 shipped

ironman exclusive maquette number 36/500 it does not have the shipper box but does have collectors box. ( and it is real ) not a fake. $1000 shipped!

Hulk/spiderman dio exclusive has both boxes and is mint $1100 shipped

thor exclusive premium format mint $450 shipped!

Stealth ironman $500 shipped

bowen juggernaut mint $400 shipped

wolverine vs sabretooth dio regular $600 shipped

iron spiderman exclusive $400 shipped!

IF ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL 1-541-240-0630 THANKS FOR LOOKING

Shawn, good luck with your sale......even with this economy I don't think you're going to have any trouble....

I'm not in the market for any of these specific pieces, not even IM Comi due to 1:2 coming out, BUT you have some really fair and current market prices listed!

Wish you the best shawn

keep your chin up bro

:rock

Good luck on the sale bro. If only I'm not having some financial problem myself I'll snag a couple of your pieces.

WTF are you doing man?!?! Sell your other stuff, not these excellent pieces.

i would imagine cause these are the pieces that he can actually get money for.........sux though when anyone has to sell off their whole collection. good luck with the sell man

Notice to all Freaks:

I spoke with Shawn and he wanted me to let everyone know, that he will be getting back to everyones PMs etc...

He is currently dealing with some kind of "medical emergency" within his family.

He seemed somewhat concerned, that "the freaks" here, would be mad with him for not responding in a timely manner. :confused:

I reassured him that simply isn't the case.

Take all the time you need!

Best wishes bro!

:peace :duff

I was wondering why this thread was froze. Has some great stuff which should be at least in "pending" status by now.

Notice to all Freaks:

I spoke with Shawn and he wanted me to let everyone know, that he will be getting back to everyones PMs etc...

He is currently dealing with some kind of "medical emergency" within his family.

He seemed somewhat concerned, that "the freaks" here, would be mad with him for not responding in a timely manner. :confused:

I reassured him that simply isn't the case.

Take all the time you need!

Best wishes bro!

:peace :duff

I wondering what happened to him. I spoke to him a week ago and have not heard from him ever since. Thanks for the update. I hope everything will be ok for you and your family.

Back