The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Here we go! Completely free of vomit! Share your ink, tell your stories behind them, and most importantly have fun.

:rock :rock I will repost my last post here:

Dang it! I want a new tattoo!!! And I know what I really want.....if I get it though it would be on my upper arm....I need to work out more and get my arms super toned first. :lol I was originally going to get it on my back....but then I wouldn't get to see much of it....so I'm going to downsize it and get it on my arm....me thinks..... :eek: Maybe.....:lol

I'm starting my sleeve this summer hopefully. The first tat I'm gonna get is gonna be on my forearm and it's gonna be a scrowl that says my favorite quote:

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."-James Dean

I really cannot wait to get it :D

I'm starting my sleeve this summer hopefully. The first tat I'm gonna get is gonna be on my forearm and it's gonna be a scrowl that says my favorite quote:

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."-James Dean

I really cannot wait to get it :D

Sweet! :rock :rock What's the rest of your arm going to have? Or are you undecided?

Sweet! :rock :rock What's the rest of your arm going to have? Or are you undecided?

my left arm is going to be all movie characters. Rocky,Rambo,Michael Myers,The Crow,Frankenstien, Elvira etc.. and my left isn't gonna be a sleeve but I'm gonna have my James Dean quote and a cross and maybe some other things. It'll probably turn into a sleeve :lol

I enjoy vomit. Sometimes, I make myself do it a little in my mouth, I chew it, and then swallow it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here's my only tattoo so far, looking to add to it to have a half sleeve of batman stuff.

Photo is kinda old, from just after it was finished.

1000336.jpg

Back