Best Batman 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is your favorite batman 1/6 scale figure?
For me as far as Bats goes, it would be Takara Batman Begins and Medicom Dark Knight

Hot Toys Batman Begins
DSCF1502.JPG

nice choices. hot toys BB is definitely a great fig...they really failed with the TDK version

nice choices. hot toys BB is definitely a great fig...they really failed with the TDK version

:rolleyes: Even if Medicoms version is better HT's version is anything but a failure. What exactly makes it a failure? Big chest and wrong cowl? So what. People tend to forget that it looks like an actual human being and does still look sweet.

I have no regrets buying this piece, even with what Medicom released. Failure? nah.

:rolleyes: Even if Medicoms version is better HT's version is anything but a failure. What exactly makes it a failure? Big chest and wrong cowl? So what. People tend to forget that it looks like an actual human being and does still look sweet.

I have no regrets buying this piece, even with what Medicom released. Failure? nah.

eh, I wouldn't be caught dead looking like that. And the eyes, chin, and overexaggerated nose make it look too funny to believe it is batman. and he has a puffy abdomen that makes him look fat. True, not a failure, but still not that great and I won't be buying it. Hot Toys Batman Begins ver 1 was a failure though. (not the rare one I mean the one from like 2006)

I've never seen the second HT Begins figure, but I'm still pretty happy with the Takara one. My only real hang up is that you can't use the Bale sculpt with the cape on.

I have never seen the HT TDK original costume in person but from the photos I don't care much for it. It appears that the suit fits loose on the body where TDK suit is tight on the body. Maybe I should pick one up for a comparison with my HT TDK figure. I don't think the orignal costume figure looks any more like Bale than TDK costume figure.

I actually prefer the HT TDK costume Batman...not a big fan of the original costume look, and the Medi looks ok. Just doesn't scream the same quality of materials as HT from pictures I've seen,...still anticipating the HT Deluxe version.

I actually prefer the HT TDK costume Batman...not a big fan of the original costume look, and the Medi looks ok. Just doesn't scream the same quality of materials as HT from pictures I've seen,...still anticipating the HT Deluxe version.

I love both the HT original suit and TDK suit figures, but if I had to pick one, I'd day the original suit...only because it is more screen-accurate. I also received the Medi TDK a couple of days ago. It's overall a good figure, but the quality of the suit definitely isn't as good as the HT's.

While the HT orig is absolutly classic I tend to HT TDK suit as I never had the problem with the belly or anything else. This is simply an amazing figure. Guess it would look even better with the wired Batpod cape... (anybody can post a pic?)

I've never seen the second HT Begins figure, but I'm still pretty happy with the Takara one. My only real hang up is that you can't use the Bale sculpt with the cape on.

sure you can!

well that sounds crazy to me, but yeah I'm getting anxious about the DX Batman. The thing that drives me nuts about hot toys is that it takes them 2 or 2 times to get something right. They failed with the original Batman Begins uit figure, so they re did it for The dark Knight, and then they failed at the joker and released bank robber joker, they still kind of messed up with it so now there is DX joker. They failed with DK batman and now there is going to be DX batman..... anyways they are a good company....when they get stuff right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back