Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
EDIT-

Here's a link to the sculptor GOX web blog, some nice work there, enjoy-
https://blog.naver.com/goxfigure

Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation -1/6th scale Marcus Wright collectible figure

Hot Toys proudly presents the 100th of our Movie Masterpiece Series - the second human-kind MMS figure from the upcoming sci-fi movie - Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale Marcus Wright collectible figure.

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys True-type figure body with over 36 points of articulation.

The figure also features:

l Dressed in his movie accurate trench coat, t-shirt, pants, leather-like leggings and boots, and also interchangeable leather-like jacket.

l Accessories include harness, knife, shotgun and 3 sets of interchangeable hands.

l Interchangeable Marcus head featuring skeletal face

l Articulated and battle damaged left arm

l Authentic Sam Worthington likeness.

l Figure stand with Terminator Salvation logo and Marcus Wright nameplate

Release date: JULY - AUG, 2009

Artist info:
- Head Sculpt by GOX (Eom Jae Sung)
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Paint by JC.Hong
Terminator Salvation ™ & © 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.

1TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

2TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

3TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

4TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

5TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

6TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

7TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

8TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

9TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

10TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, but he looks skinny without the trenchcoat....If I like the movie, I'm gonna order.

yes looks awesome.. but dunno why there's no light up function in the left eye.. that would be icing on the cake and also very easy to do on HT 's behalf.

He looks awesome!! :rock

This could very well be the next Hot Toys figure in my collection :)

But first let's see what the movie brings us, too bad I have to wait until June 4th before the movie premiers over here:(

I'd like to swap that head over with the Hero Heads BD Arnold one. I think this outfit is the best one. I'm taking a pass on this whole TS line though, it's not a classic film yet that has stood the test of time nor is it a film I grew up watching and loved.

2TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

Another ''not sure'' here. I mean it looks quality but I don't even know if I'll like the film or character. The undamaged headsculpt looks highly realistic but I'm not so sure its a dead-on likeness to Worthington. And the battledamage kind of looks bizarre to me on the other headsculpt. It looks wierd with the left eye still intact despite damage all around it.

Why do I have a feeling the reason his left eye isn't damaged (from what we've seen so far anyway) in the film is because its his actual real human eye and it'd be a tad too gruesome. Only fake machine eyes are allowed to be seen ripped out.

Another ''not sure'' here. I mean it looks quality but I don't even know if I'll like the film or character. The undamaged headsculpt looks highly realistic but I'm not so sure its a dead-on likeness to Worthington. And the battledamage kind of looks bizarre to me on the other headsculpt. It looks wierd with the left eye still intact despite damage all around it.

Looks pretty accurate to the movie though-
sam_worthington_in_terminator.jpg

13TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

Back