SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Come gather round people and post all your CC pics in this thread. Figured it'd be as a good a time as any to start this since he's begun to show up and several people are expecting him early this coming week. Also a good place to discuss modifications and capes and such. Any other Pro-haters thinking of swapping the body?

16Cobras-1.jpg

sscexcluCC.jpg

Cobra_Commanderart.jpg

Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Damn it. I posted them in the wrong thread. Here they are again:

All right, here are my pics of good ol' CC.

CobraCommander001.jpg

CobraCommander002.jpg

CobraCommander003.jpg

CobraCommander004.jpg

Unfutzed:
CobraCommander005.jpg

CobraCommander006.jpg

CobraCommander007.jpg

CobraCommander008.jpg

CobraCommander009.jpg

CobraCommander010.jpg

Commander is looking great... coat even looks good in Mike's shots :rock

Mine will be here tomorrow!!! :banana :banana

I think Irish is right, is the liner purple? IMO, they shouldn't have even added a liner. Would looked just as nice.

edit: They did add it later on. Look at this SDCC pic.

IMG_9416Large.jpg

(pic by mesa)

Last edited:

The coat really makes the figure for me. Without it, he feels naked or at least incomplete. I think it is mostly the short gloves at give that feeling. Cobra Commander has always had those elbow length gloves, but not here. With the coat on, it isn't an issue, but without it, they are sorely missed.

Fantastic pics, Mike!, really shows him off in all his glory! Looks to be lots of cool details all around and I love the intensity of the eyes. This might just be my favorite SS figure.

Mine gets here tomorrow. Can't wait... but that fan-fic coat is gone.

It is odd that they added the purple piping... especially as it doesn't look right and seem like an extra bit of work :duh Oh well, guess its a pretty minor nit on what overall looks like an awesome figure :rock

It is odd that they added the purple piping... especially as it doesn't look right and seem like an extra bit of work :duh Oh well, guess its a pretty minor nit on what overall looks like an awesome figure :rock

I wonder who made the decisions to add it on? The figure looks great in this pic and really didn't need a 'touch up'.

IMG_2233.jpg

Watch Crimson Commander come with a pink piping ;)

Last edited:

I wonder who made the decisions to add it on? The figure looks great in this pic and really didn't need a 'touch up'.

IMG_2233.jpg

Watch Crimson Commander come with a pink piping ;)

Man, would that ever be a ^^^^ storm :lol But, it would serve people right for buying a weird variant :rolleyes:

Come gather round people and post all your CC pics in this thread. Figured it'd be as a good a time as any to start this since he's begun to show up and several people are expecting him early this coming week. Also a good place to discuss modifications and capes and such. Any other Pro-haters thinking of swapping the body?[\quote]

while I don't HATE the pro, I am planning on swapping him to a different body IF the pro has good solid joints. I want to put my sideshow lukes on Pro bodies, and I want too put cobra commander on a scrawnier body, like the slim truetype.

Back