• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow dioramas, premium formats, and maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisCHG

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey gang,
selling my dios, and premium formats. Trying to get out of this vice. Offers are welcome. Would trade for 1:1 busts. Need to focus my collection!

1. X-men vs Sentinel EX #1 un-numbered sideshow sample (AP), EX #2 and, Regular #3. $1875 for the set. $1600 for #1

4. Fantastic 4 EX dio $275

5. 1/3 X-men Beast Maquette $150

6. 1/3 FF4 Thing Maquette $150

7. Premium Format Punisher $275

8. Premium Format EX Darth Maul $275

9. Premium Format EX Slave Princess Leia $280

10. Thor vs Loki diorama $225

11. Spiderman vs Venom vs Sandman diorama $200

12. Alien vs Predator: Requiem Diorama EX (2 predator heads: masked and un-masked) $350

13. Bowen's RETRO Cable EX statue with sentinel head base $800

All mint never displayed, opened for inspection only. All lights working perfectly. Comes with original packing, color box, and brown shipper. Shipping and paypal fees are additional. I ship anywhere in the world, just be aware these boxes are humongus. Don't ask me how much is shipping. Get a rough estimate through usps.com and the dimensions on the sideshowtoy.com website. My zip is UT 84124

:banana

would like to trade for:
Predator 1 1/1 bust

could work out a flex pay/plan of sort if ya want!

Last edited:
Re: X-men vs Sentinel Dioramas for SALE

oh yeah one of these didn't have lights, right??
is it the #3?? which one had the extra logan/wolverine as the ex. feature??

oh yeah one of these didn't have lights, right??
is it the #3?? which one had the extra logan/wolverine as the ex. feature??

#3 was wolverine/shadowcat

I think the reason there were no lights is because when she phases through things it shorts out the electronics.

#3 was wolverine/shadowcat

I think the reason there were no lights is because when she phases through things it shorts out the electronics.

yeah no sht, maybe she was in the #1 dio and ssc didn't know it.:rolleyes:

mods please change title of my thread to sideshow dioramas, premium formats, and maquette
thanks!~

Done buddy,
You may want to add 'X-men vs Sentinel Dioramas' to number 1 on the list cos now it's not really clear what you're selling.
x :duff

Back