• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Terminator T-800 Regular Ver. Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bill

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am fairly new to posting on SSF, but have looked for a LONG time. I have up for sale Sideshows T-800 Premium Format, the non-exclusive version. I received the piece today, but wasn't expecting it... forgot to cancel it, and forgot all about it.

Anyway, I opened him to see if I wanted to keep him. He is an amazing likeness to Arnold, but I've been thinning my collection lately, and I really can't afford to keep him with a PF Ex General Grievous on the way.

He is number 314/1500 - Mint condition, was not out of the box for more than 15 minutes.

I am asking $260.00 shipped. SOLD

I will accept paypal, or MO.

For feedback, I don't have any on this forum, but I have some on the rebelscum forums here: https://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3038980

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back