aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to share with y'all some Pics of my little Collection :)

img03172.jpg
img03182.jpg

and on this i will start on Saturday with my Uncle's Help :) , a idea from Amin Ko... thanks again dude

the Sketch looks like this

rost115071kopie.jpg

my plan is... each PF gets his own Shelve and Acrylic Display Case on it

i got not to much Space in my Room, but its ok for this

this are the Shelves i gonna use for that

01cube.jpg

02cube.jpg

6x Shelves with 450cm width and 300cm deep for PFs like T-800, Hellboy 2

3x Shelves with 450cm width and 400cm deep for PFs like Darth Maul, King Leonidas

hope y'all enjoyed it...

other Pics comes later :)

Last edited:
Re: Fifty's Collection (Wip)

Cool Collection, The display case that the Sith is standing on is that a acrylic case or a 20 gallon tall turned upsidedown with the trim removed

that is a very very nice setup...very simple but very nice i like it!

@ Yodee - thanks for the kind words, glad you like it :) i hope its going nicer when i finished the Work

@ Sniperspawn - thanks also for the kind words... yep it is a Acrylic case with a mirrored back wall and the size are 80cm length, 30cm deep and 40cm high... fasteners with screws

haubedetsteck1800so.jpg

The display will look 'museum-isque'. Make sure your screws are long enough for solid placements. Some PFs are really heavy

Yeah some PFs can be really heavy :)... i hope the Shelves keep it safely

According to description... it should work

cube3040kggif.jpg

on that Pic the Shelve length is 100cm and can handle 40kg

im on 45cm length... then maybe 15-20kg :confused:

That's a pretty awesome display. A bunch of iconic characters all in one case. Looks great.

This is the same display set-up that I had in mind for my display, but mainly for Marvel PFs and Comiquettes, and with some lighting effect. I can't wait to see the progress of this.

@ Sniperspawn - i got the Signature since i joined Sideshow Freaks... need to change it :)

@ KBA - thanks dude for the kind words, glad you like it... its a nice mix :)

@ Rookie07 - i want also to put some lighting effects, maybe some LEDs from Ikea

:mexwave

hey ya Freaks... me and my Uncle just finished the Work... im really happy with it and i think it looks really cool, it took 4 hours hard work... :)

next step are the Acrylic cases and the T2 Poster

now lets start with a pic of the beginning

img0330d.jpg

and thats the result

img0341z.jpg

dsc02362x.jpg

dsc02367.jpg

dsc02368q.jpg

dsc02370l.jpg
dsc02372f.jpg
dsc02374b.jpg

and a small Panorama of my room :)

img03412.jpg
img0340t.jpg
img0339u.jpg

hope ya like it and now i going to drink some Rum with my Uncle :duff

Last edited:

Really great looking collection... and I like how the set up is so clean and modern. Great score on those shelves... amazing they can hold a PF like that :rock

@ Sniperspawn - thank you, glad you like it :)

@ galactiboy - thank you too man... im really happy :bouncin with the Shelve System, glad you like it... i searched and searched long time for something like this... the problem was to find something, that can hold heavy Stuff and have a nice Design... i didn't tested, but i would say it could easily hold two PFs side by side

09wabenkonstruktion.jpg

@ Ben - thanks dude for the kind words, glad you like it... :)

@ MrStayPuft - thank you too man... for the future i want to wait, to see what the Comic-Con brings... dream is to see a C-3PO & R2-D2 PF or a good Iron Man PF...

with the exception to get the King Leonidas PF Exclusive Edition with helmet... and a good friend from a Statue Shop trying to get the Life-Size T-800 Bust for me... maybe that if the Price ok... i see you looking for the Darth Maul PF, i can say the likeness is freaking awesome to Darth Maul... and the pose makes this PF perfect.

thats going to be awesome once finished!!! It looks awesome now too.

where did you get the acril case?

the T2 Poster is on the Wall... :)

next are the Arcril Casses for the 3 PFs, they come tomorrow... need to connect the Arcril Parts using small Screws... at the end a few lights inside and finish :)

pics comming freaks

Back