Hot Toys-TTM09-1/6th TrueType Body(Caucasian - Slim Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - TTM09 - 1/6th scale TrueType Body (Caucasian - Slim Version)

This 1/6 scale new generation TrueType Male body set is:

- Suitable for 1/6 Fabric costume and accessories
- Over 38 points of articulation

Set comes with:
- 2 sets of bendable hands
- Real-like head
- Figure display stand

Release date: JULY, 2009

TTM09CAUCASIAN_SlimVer.jpg

Whats the difference between this and the other one? Just an alternate headsculpt?

- oh never mind. This would be the michael jackson body would it? Whereas the other one was a regular truetype with slimmer shoulders.

Whats the difference between this and the other one? Just an alternate headsculpt?

- oh never mind. This would be the michael jackson body would it? Whereas the other one was a regular truetype with slimmer shoulders.

No, the other just has narrower shoulders where as the whole of the upper chest and shoulders are slimmer on this one. Not sure if there is any diff from the waist down, but (children permitting) I should be taking pics of MJ tonight for my review, so I'll compare more closely with the standard TT.

No, the other just has narrower shoulders where as the whole of the upper chest and shoulders are slimmer on this one. Not sure if there is any diff from the waist down, but (children permitting) I should be taking pics of MJ tonight for my review, so I'll compare more closely with the standard TT.

Those legs look different.

The legs are slimmer too and the tights (ball joints) are diferent and are inside de legs.Regular TT have bigger Ball Jointed tights and are outside the legs.

The chest part is slimmer and diferent compared with all TT and the shoulders are narrower and slimmer.

I,ll buy one of each:This Slim version and the narrower shoulders version too for Kitbash

We have the normal TT and they are releasing two new ones:
1. Narrow shoulder version TT
2. Slim version TT

If I recall the narrow shoulder version is used on the Dlx Joker, I wonder what the slim version is used on?

So many TT :horror

:D

I'll be interested to see if the chest is a different sculpt on MJ as well, as he has the neck sculpted into it, this has the separate neck.
Now you mention it the thighs do look slimmer, I should have looked closer at this pic-
HT_TruetypeBody_SlimVer_01.jpg

We have the normal TT and they are releasing two new ones:
1. Narrow shoulder version TT
2. Slim version TT

If I recall the narrow shoulder version is used on the Dlx Joker, I wonder what the slim version is used on?

So many TT :horror

:D

So far I think it's just the Michael Jackson and the Ed Scissorhands.

I'll be interested to see if the chest is a different sculpt on MJ as well, as he has the neck sculpted into it, this has the separate neck.
Now you mention it the thighs do look slimmer, I should have looked closer at this pic-
HT_TruetypeBody_SlimVer_01.jpg

Seeing this pic Wookster.I noticed the arms are slimer tan regular True Type too.

I think MJ has the same chest part with neck sculped showed in that pic
Hottoys should release a TT female body too (the newer one used with Machiko)

another male body? how about a female body already. c'mon HT I want rubber nippleage :lol

Skipping this one, the narrowed shouldered TT should fit my bashing purposes more than this one.

I wonder if the slim body will be used as the body for the DX Batman? It would make TDK suit ALOT slimmer.

I wonder if the slim body will be used as the body for the DX Batman? It would make TDK suit ALOT slimmer.

It'll help some problems on the current Batman, but unless they construct the whole suit in a new manner, the shoulders are still going to look too wide. I'm sure it's tough transalting in 1/6, but in the movie, the suit looked to fit Bale as tighly as regular clothes would, so the HT suit would need to function the same way basically as the TT's, even the new improved ones, are made to match a human body and look fine with traditional clothing on, but pad them with armor and they become too wide again.

So they release a Tony Stark suit in April and the correct body for it in July? :duh

Does the underlying body really have that much of an effect though? I'm looking at the Tony Stark suit in its box right now and it looks like it was tailored for a wide shoulder body to me - thus slim shoulders&by extension a slim body theoretically shouldn't make a difference in that scenario.

Does the underlying body really have that much of an effect though? I'm looking at the Tony Stark suit in its box right now and it looks like it was tailored for a wide shoulder body to me - thus slim shoulders&by extension a slim body theoretically shouldn't make a difference in that scenario.

Have you tried dressing it on a regular TT yet? The only problem that occurs is in fact the width of the shoulders and maybe the bulkiness of the chest so this slim version accommodates precisely to the Stark suit.

Nope, still in work :D About 2 hours to go. Then I'll probably be right into my din dins and other necessities..dammit

Back